5.0 out of 5 stars Beater Blade
I'm very pleased with this product. All KitchenAid Tilt-Head Mixers should come with this blade. The original blade doesn't touch the sides of the bowl when mixing - this one does a great job at scraping food away from the sides of the bowl so that ingredients are well mixed.
Published on July 2 2011 by Linda A. Holland

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should
Published on Nov. 17 2011 by Elizabeth76

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beater Blade, July 2 2011
Linda A. Holland "Linda Holland - Rather Be R... (Small town Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Metro Design KA-TH Beater Blade for 5-Quart KitchenAid Tilt-Head Mixers (White) (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beater Blade, Feb. 7 2011
Oh Boy! If you own a Kitchenaid stand mixer and do not have this attachment you don't know what you are missing. I bake several times a week and have used this attachment every time. My other attachments are being used less and less since getting this one. The quality of my baking has also improved with this better mixing paddle. I think it should be standard issue with the mixers instead of the one that comes with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome blade, June 23 2012
Brenda Pink "snorkelgeek" (Lethbridge, AB, CAN) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The only thing I hated about my Kitchenaid mixer was the fact that the blade that came with it, didn't scrape down the sides of the bowl. It was a royal pain to have to stop the mixer, lift the head, scrape down the bowl, put the head down and turn on again, only to repeat a couple of minutes later. I was never able to achieve a truly mixed dough or batter. Now that I have this blade, baking goes much faster and I get more consistent results with my batter. Like others, I wondered about the plastic, but I don't think I'm going to worry about it because it does such a great job. The blade is also dishwasher safe, which some of the other Kitchenaid brand attachments aren't. Just be sure to purchase the right blade for your particular mixer.

August 2014 update - This mixer blade continues to be awesome. It shows absolutely no sign of wear and tear with a lot of use and is perfectly dishwasher safe. I agree with others that this should have been the standard included with the mixer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, Nov. 17 2011
After reading the rave reviews before I bought this I was excited to get it. But I failed to realize that it was a plastic beater and not a metal one like the original ones, so I'm wondering how long it will actually last. It's okay, it does scrape the sides as it's supposed to BUT i wasn't overly impressed. I will probably buy the one by KitchenAid which was only a couple of bucks more. Would I buy it again, probably not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, Jan. 30 2012
Jeremy (Meadowbank, PE) - See all my reviews
This is a great product and saves the work of having to stop the mixer and scrape the bowl a few times through mixing. It does a really thorough job; may require one mixing with a spatula to get the mixture at the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Aug. 17 2011
It works great, scrapes the sides of the bowl much better than the stock model. Hopefully the plastic holds up.

5.0 out of 5 stars KA-TH Beater Blade, Feb. 4 2013
This blade is a must for mixing angle food cakes and icings. All the ingrediants get wiped off the sides of the mixing bowl and gets stirred into the mix, eliminating lumps making the end result nice and smooth,

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works, Jan. 3 2013
Works as advertise. My wife used it before me. She hooked it up, added the ingredients, and didn't even have to scrap the sides with a spatula.

As usual, fast delivery from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, Feb. 4 2012
A friend recommended we get this attachment for the new mixer and it works like a dream. We have never had to scrape the bowl while mixing and it is easy to clean. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars beater blade for KitchenAid mixer, Nov. 22 2011
My cake decorating teacher recommended this to me and it works great for icing,cake mixes and a number of other mixing needs. I like it alot as you can also use it as a spatula as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›