4.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom is not for everyone
You have to be tech swayee other wise it may be frustrating to set up pre dist. I got caught on a gravel road as I didn't set it properly.
Otherwise it's a good unit. I got it in a open window @ $225 from Amazon.ca. This usually goes for 380.00 C$
Published on Sept. 29 2009 by William Badzo

3.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom Go 730
Although the product works fine I would like to warn everyone to be very careful when purchasing these from Amazon. They sell models that have been discontinued for years! Once received we checked on line and found out that this model is was so outdated and our own street address was not even available (and it does not have free maps)!!!
Published on Jan. 3 2012 by Christine

1.0 out of 5 stars Made On A Monday??, July 16 2013
This review is from: TomTom GO 730 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator (Electronics)
Paid big bucks for this GPS from Tom Tom a couple of years ago and it crapped out after about 1 year with minimal use. The screen started going from the map to the home page every 5 sec. The crazy thing was I was even willing to have it repaired because of the $300.00 and change that I spent on it but no way because Tom Tom won't repair their product after the 1 year warranty expires. Gee thanks Tom Tom. If I had of known the fact that you don't stand behind your product after the warranty runs out. Then, I would never and I mean never. Would I have purchased your GPS. Now all I ever hear from people is, "Well GPS's are so cheap now just go buy another one") Not the point is it. Get your act together Tom Tom because I tell everyone that ask me what's a good GPS to buy. Guess what I tell them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tom Tom Go 730, Jan. 3 2012