5.0 out of 5 stars My mom fav
Mom has loved tis movie for a long time. It was hard to find. Now it is in my collection.
Published 4 months ago by David Snow

2.0 out of 5 stars Jekyll and Hyde
This movie, while extremely funny in some parts, is also incredibly tasteless. It is not for everyone, but if you're into the absurd, this one is for you.
Published on Jan. 31 2000

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great movie, April 19 2014
This review is from: Jekyll & Hyde Together Again - (DVD)
i chose this rating because this is a very funny movie and i was happy,because its an old movie,that it was available.on dvd.i recommended it to all my friends...........thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars My mom fav, March 5 2014
David Snow - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Silly but very funny!, Jan. 3 2014
This review is from: Jekyll & Hyde Together Again - (DVD)
What happens when a meek scientist invents a white powder, falls asleep at his work station and snorts some by accident??? This is definitely not the Jerry Lewis version, much cruder, but hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest Film ever!!!, Nov. 12 2003
Of course,I've seen the Film first in 1994 running on a german TV-Channel called "Kabelkanal".A friend of mine told me some scenes about it and I had to lough and lough.One Day later,I switched through the Channels,and saw the first scene!I couldn't believe:It runs at 15.00!I switched on the VCR and wondered,watching the film,"How could this be?".I had to lough and lough and lough and... in a short way:I saw the film about a hundred and fifty times (every time expecting a new joke!),untill I lost the video...That was in 1998,since then I'm searching for it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, Jan. 7 2012
This review is from: Jekyll & Hyde Together Again - (DVD)
Wow, blast from the past!
This is total fluff, but if you're in the mood for some crazy antics, this could be for you.
I laughed till I cried!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Jan. 24 2010
Amazon User - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jekyll & Hyde Together Again - (DVD)
As funny as all get out! If you LOVED Airplane, you will love this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars When Will They Release the DVD!!!, Jan. 3 2006
Like the reviews before me, I have finally found it! This movie was a classic for me while growing up. But now that I have found it, I can't even have it, because it is out of print. To say the least--the movie is hilarious and I can't wait for the day when I can own the DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars "So have I got a problem or not?" SNOORRRT!, May 6 2004
John J. Baker (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I've got a story for all of you about this movie: In 1982, at the tender age of eight, I was brought along by my ol' man to see this movie at the City Cinema Duplex on a Saturday Afternoon.
Now all that week in school, I had been bombarded by "Just Say No" propaganda geared to scare an urchin like me straight. They scared me a little TOO well. All that week, I was afraid some skeevy freak was gonna dose my Orange Juice with some Orange Sunshine and turn me -against my will- into a slobbering, murdering mutant scum like Tony Montana from "Scarface."
When I see Mark Blankfield, aka Dr. DANIEL Jekyll, dicing up some blow... er, a sample of his SERUM, I start getting nervous. Why would my pop bring me to some awful, AWFUL movie that plumbed the depths of the seedy underworld of NARCOTICS? Bear in mind I was eight, and had yet to learn of "Reefer Madness." Long story short: Blankfield snorts the blow and undergoes the hideous, diabolic metamorphosis INTO... Frank Zappa with gold chains and MOOD RINGS???
When he flashed his gold plated tooth with the "LOVE" engravement, I proceeded to laugh my baby-smooth ASS off. I even told my pop after the film, "That guy looked like one of your hippie friends!" That made my pop laugh even harder!
Bless this goofy little film! Blessed be the show-stopping number, "Hyde's Got Nothing to Hide!" And pity poor George "West Side Story" Chakiris for his hapless cameo! "J&K Together Again" helped me get over my paralyzing phobia of drugs. NO, I'm not a stoner. It's no classic, but it's a damned sight better than "Porky's" or "Police Academy!" THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT!!!
Mark Blankfield is da Shizzle, and he deserved a more rewarding comedic career. (I mean, CHEVY CHASE? Eyyyyuck!) I wish it would come out on DVD, 'cause seeing the original film release I KNOW there's cutscenes I don't have on VHS!
I say with great pride that I am addicted to this film for life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, funny, very funny., Dec 30 2003
Lorraine Shaffer (Dubuque, Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
I have been looking high and low for this movie and when I seen it last night I almost did hand stands, Thank you Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funniest Movies Ever !!!, July 2 2003
Earl E. Robinson (Thurmont, MD) - See all my reviews
It's a wonder that Mark Blanchfield didn't become an instant superstar after his performance in this movie. Jim Carrey's mask comes close but this film was the original Mark was also hillarious in the 80~82 SNL rip off series called Friday's where he appeared as the high strung pharmacist. The Friday series also spun off Seinfields Kramer (Michael Richards). This movie is old but it still holds up well. It's ashame that they don't have it on DVD yet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Jekyll & Hyde Together Again -
Jekyll & Hyde Together Again - by Jerry Belson (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 15.99