march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Off-white|Change

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 11, 2011
This item is perfect for the bath, it is great to have a glass of wine and a book and an ipod without worrying about where to put them or worrying about them falling in the tub.
on January 18, 2011
This tray is practical (has all the components to hold items needed for a bath and needed for relaxation). It is also decorative- soft colors and holds nicely to our claw foot tub bath. It is excellent.
on April 21, 2016
This was a great purchase.
Very well made. Sturdy yet easy to move when necessary, dries easily, nice clear and durable coating on the metal pieces.
Good distance with the adjustable arm length.
I've been able to take paperback into the bath with me (notoriously tricky) without suffering wet book or tired arms.
Haven't used the wine glass holder or the other thing (soap dish?) but overall the bath caddy was just what I hoped it would be.
on March 21, 2016
I use this tub caddy more than I should, probably. I have a very high-stress job and work crazy hours, and at least once a week I try to unwind with a hot bath. I love settling in with a good book, a glass of wine, a candle and some music in the background. This caddy is exactly what I needed.
on April 21, 2015
It's a great product, excellent combination of bamboo and steel, it's a great addition to my newly renovated bathroom. The price was right as similar product were around $40 in stores but either made from wood or steel and they were cheap looking. Very happy with it!!!
on May 18, 2016
I do love this bath caddy. It is sturdy - and while I'd like a lip to hold the front of my book in place a bit better - that's being picky. It looks good, and it fits well. And I love using it. I've had it for years - just bought a 2nd one for a 2nd home.
on December 6, 2015
Great tub caddy. Very nice looking & functional. Doesn't slide around.
review image
on November 30, 2012
This is a well made beautiful product. Umbra hits it out of the park yet again! I love how it grips the side of the tub. It is so much sturdier than other bathtub caddies I have looked at and the bamboo is a lovely touch.
on May 30, 2016
Lightweight and durable, great for in the tub. Holds my book/laptop and mug on the top. Arms slide in and out easily to adjust to tub width, and has great plastic on arms to avoid sliding on tub surface. Dries quickly, too!
on October 8, 2013
This little caddy is amazing. Studying and readings for school are so much better when you can do them nice and relaxed in the bath tub without fear of getting your books soaked!

See 1 answered question