biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 11, 2011
This item is perfect for the bath, it is great to have a glass of wine and a book and an ipod without worrying about where to put them or worrying about them falling in the tub.
on January 18, 2011
This tray is practical (has all the components to hold items needed for a bath and needed for relaxation). It is also decorative- soft colors and holds nicely to our claw foot tub bath. It is excellent.
on January 8, 2016
so far so good! Just received this bathtub caddy last night and ran a bath right away. I set my tablet on it instead of a book since I was reading a book on Kindle. the one thing I did notice was it leaned back a tad more then I would have liked so it made it difficult to lay and read. I will look into it more, it could be as easy as moving the wire holding arm.. looks like this should last a life time!
on April 21, 2015
It's a great product, excellent combination of bamboo and steel, it's a great addition to my newly renovated bathroom. The price was right as similar product were around $40 in stores but either made from wood or steel and they were cheap looking. Very happy with it!!!
on November 30, 2012
This is a well made beautiful product. Umbra hits it out of the park yet again! I love how it grips the side of the tub. It is so much sturdier than other bathtub caddies I have looked at and the bamboo is a lovely touch.
on October 8, 2013
This little caddy is amazing. Studying and readings for school are so much better when you can do them nice and relaxed in the bath tub without fear of getting your books soaked!
on May 30, 2015
Bought as a gift for my mom for mother's day. She loves it! She even asked where I got it because her friends want one too. Will definitely be ordering some more for people!
on July 31, 2011
Neat product that allows for me to enjoy a bath in peace. No screaming to hubby that I cant reach the water or book. :)
So we are both happy with this simple item.
on October 10, 2015
Sturdy platform. I was afraid the metal extensions would slip, but they have a coating the makes them stay in place. This tray makes my bath more pleasurable.
on November 19, 2015
It is well made and perfect for what we wanted it for. Arms extend out for wide bath tub. Happy reading and tea in the tub (has a wine glass holder too!)

See 1 answered question