summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Off-white|Change

on June 9, 2016
We love it. My husband and I use it all the time in our claw tub! Great for coffee, tea, wine or any beverage, we even put use our iPad on there. xo
on June 7, 2016
Thanks! Perfect!
on May 31, 2016
It's alright. Was a splurge purchase, and often afraid it'll fall down.
on May 30, 2016
Lightweight and durable, great for in the tub. Holds my book/laptop and mug on the top. Arms slide in and out easily to adjust to tub width, and has great plastic on arms to avoid sliding on tub surface. Dries quickly, too!
on May 18, 2016
I do love this bath caddy. It is sturdy - and while I'd like a lip to hold the front of my book in place a bit better - that's being picky. It looks good, and it fits well. And I love using it. I've had it for years - just bought a 2nd one for a 2nd home.
on May 18, 2016
on May 3, 2016
Happy Wife
Happy Life !!
on May 3, 2016
Very good quality. Looks great. Works. great.
on April 30, 2016
Awesome!
Great quality, sturdy and versatile
on April 21, 2016
This was a great purchase.
Very well made. Sturdy yet easy to move when necessary, dries easily, nice clear and durable coating on the metal pieces.
Good distance with the adjustable arm length.
I've been able to take paperback into the bath with me (notoriously tricky) without suffering wet book or tired arms.
Haven't used the wine glass holder or the other thing (soap dish?) but overall the bath caddy was just what I hoped it would be.

See 1 answered question