march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Color: Off-white|Change

on May 18, 2016
I do love this bath caddy. It is sturdy - and while I'd like a lip to hold the front of my book in place a bit better - that's being picky. It looks good, and it fits well. And I love using it. I've had it for years - just bought a 2nd one for a 2nd home.
on May 18, 2016
on May 3, 2016
Happy Wife
Happy Life !!
on May 3, 2016
Very good quality. Looks great. Works. great.
on April 30, 2016
Awesome!
Great quality, sturdy and versatile
on April 21, 2016
This was a great purchase.
Very well made. Sturdy yet easy to move when necessary, dries easily, nice clear and durable coating on the metal pieces.
Good distance with the adjustable arm length.
I've been able to take paperback into the bath with me (notoriously tricky) without suffering wet book or tired arms.
Haven't used the wine glass holder or the other thing (soap dish?) but overall the bath caddy was just what I hoped it would be.
on April 4, 2016
Good product but I paid $50 and now Costco Canada has a display of them for $25 each....
on April 1, 2016
hj,m
on March 21, 2016
I use this tub caddy more than I should, probably. I have a very high-stress job and work crazy hours, and at least once a week I try to unwind with a hot bath. I love settling in with a good book, a glass of wine, a candle and some music in the background. This caddy is exactly what I needed.
on March 15, 2016