countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Off-white|Change

on July 15, 2016
Cet item est parfait, d'une bonne construction, les tiges de métal sont recouvertes de plastique transparent ce qui évite le glissement et n'abîme pas le bord du bain.
on July 5, 2016
great for claw foot tubs
on June 9, 2016
We love it. My husband and I use it all the time in our claw tub! Great for coffee, tea, wine or any beverage, we even put use our iPad on there. xo
on June 7, 2016
Thanks! Perfect!
on May 31, 2016
It's alright. Was a splurge purchase, and often afraid it'll fall down.
on May 30, 2016
Lightweight and durable, great for in the tub. Holds my book/laptop and mug on the top. Arms slide in and out easily to adjust to tub width, and has great plastic on arms to avoid sliding on tub surface. Dries quickly, too!
on May 18, 2016
I do love this bath caddy. It is sturdy - and while I'd like a lip to hold the front of my book in place a bit better - that's being picky. It looks good, and it fits well. And I love using it. I've had it for years - just bought a 2nd one for a 2nd home.
on May 18, 2016
on May 3, 2016
Happy Wife
Happy Life !!
on May 3, 2016
Very good quality. Looks great. Works. great.

See 1 answered question