5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
This product is awesome! I've been looking for a vacuum insulated bottle since ours was damaged. This bottle will keep your hot beverages hot for over 12 hours! I was very impressed with the Thermos brand. The top is also easy to open, great price, great quality.
Published on July 12 2012 by Inuk Chick

2.0 out of 5 stars In less than a year the stopper stripped
In less than a year the stopper stripped. I have no idea where to get a replacement.
Published 8 months ago by Andrew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, July 12 2012
This review is from: Thermos SK2010MB4 King Beverage Bottle, Stainless Steel (Midnight Blue) (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing thermos, March 14 2013
great purchase, i make a pot of coffee every morning, preheat for 2-3 mins with warm tap water and it keeps coffee hot for the whole day. when i pour it out the next day the coffee is still drinkably warm, took me completely off guard, it doesent lie when it says 24 hours. i would reccomend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for a while This is so far the most amazing thermos I've purchased My boyfriend leaves to work early ..., Oct. 29 2014
I wanted to write a review on this thermos for a while
This is so far the most amazing thermos I've purchased
My boyfriend leaves to work early in the morning so usually I don't have time to give him anything hot to drink during the day
However, thanks to this thermos I can make is tea in the evening and for the whole next day it is still warm!
He said that during the lunch it was really hot but by the time he got home it became warmer
So overall, 5 stars, amazing thermos, very satisfied with the purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but the "24 hour" claim is a bit of a stretch., Oct. 18 2014
Paying for the brand name is worth the price in this case. I use this for coffee every day. Before adding the coffee, I pre-fill the Thermos with hot water and wait about 10 minutes, then empty it and add the coffee (as per instructions). After a 10 hour day, I still have hot/warm coffee for the drive home. I'd give this product 5 stars if it didn't boast about keeping things hot/cold for 24 hours... I think 12 hours is more what the consumer should expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent yhermos, Dec 14 2012
Excellent pour garder chaud mon café pour 10-12 heures, extérieur glissant cependant. Très pratique et élégant. Bien conçu et très robuste.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT PRODUCT, Jan. 17 2015
Rick Sauve (Timmins, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item for my wife who takes a full thermos to work every day saving her quite a few dollars in the process. I roast my own coffee beans so the savings are multiplied. Her old thermos although still working was giving her trouble taking the top off. Her new one works like a charm, and she is pleased with it. Kudos to Thermos for making such a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot stuff, Jan. 11 2015
Better than the specs imply: keeps my tea hot for... well for as long as there is any of it left inside; definitely over 12 hrs.
Haven't tried this for cold drinks yet - I'll wait for hotter days - but I would be surprised if its performance was inferior in this department.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size at a great price, Sept. 10 2013
Sandbo - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
1.2L is fairly enough for the whole day even you are making a few cups of coffee, and it can really keep the water hot till the night.
What makes it competent is it allows you to pour water by slightly loosening the cap, this is a useful feature if you are using hot water for a couple of times in the day instead of all at once.

In case you are used to boiling water in the morning and wanna keep some for the day, this is a great choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's my crappy coffeemaker. It works great, Jan. 30 2015
This works well. I pre-fill it with boiling water at 6:30am for 10 minutes and then fill it with whatever liquid I'm using. It stays hot until I get to work. Once I used it for soup so that lasted until noon and I burnt my tongue on it, it was still that hot. The coffee wasn't hot, so I fixed that by boiling it in a pan on the stove before filling it in the thermos. Not the thermos' fault, it's my crappy coffeemaker. It works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thermos makes me happy, April 30 2015
Keeps tea hot all day! Keeps me hydrated and alert because of that! Can't wait to try iced tea in the summer heat. Be warned that if you put coffee in it, the gasket will hold that coffee smell for a long time and can taint the next beverage, you will need to soak it in baking soda water to fix it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›