summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Color: Blue|Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on July 12, 2012
This product is awesome! I've been looking for a vacuum insulated bottle since ours was damaged. This bottle will keep your hot beverages hot for over 12 hours! I was very impressed with the Thermos brand. The top is also easy to open, great price, great quality.
on March 14, 2013
great purchase, i make a pot of coffee every morning, preheat for 2-3 mins with warm tap water and it keeps coffee hot for the whole day. when i pour it out the next day the coffee is still drinkably warm, took me completely off guard, it doesent lie when it says 24 hours. i would reccomend to anyone.
on October 29, 2014
I wanted to write a review on this thermos for a while
This is so far the most amazing thermos I've purchased
My boyfriend leaves to work early in the morning so usually I don't have time to give him anything hot to drink during the day
However, thanks to this thermos I can make is tea in the evening and for the whole next day it is still warm!
He said that during the lunch it was really hot but by the time he got home it became warmer
So overall, 5 stars, amazing thermos, very satisfied with the purchase
on October 18, 2014
Paying for the brand name is worth the price in this case. I use this for coffee every day. Before adding the coffee, I pre-fill the Thermos with hot water and wait about 10 minutes, then empty it and add the coffee (as per instructions). After a 10 hour day, I still have hot/warm coffee for the drive home. I'd give this product 5 stars if it didn't boast about keeping things hot/cold for 24 hours... I think 12 hours is more what the consumer should expect.
on December 14, 2012
Excellent pour garder chaud mon café pour 10-12 heures, extérieur glissant cependant. Très pratique et élégant. Bien conçu et très robuste.
on January 30, 2015
This works well. I pre-fill it with boiling water at 6:30am for 10 minutes and then fill it with whatever liquid I'm using. It stays hot until I get to work. Once I used it for soup so that lasted until noon and I burnt my tongue on it, it was still that hot. The coffee wasn't hot, so I fixed that by boiling it in a pan on the stove before filling it in the thermos. Not the thermos' fault, it's my crappy coffeemaker. It works great.
on January 17, 2015
I purchased this item for my wife who takes a full thermos to work every day saving her quite a few dollars in the process. I roast my own coffee beans so the savings are multiplied. Her old thermos although still working was giving her trouble taking the top off. Her new one works like a charm, and she is pleased with it. Kudos to Thermos for making such a great product.
on January 11, 2015
Better than the specs imply: keeps my tea hot for... well for as long as there is any of it left inside; definitely over 12 hrs.
Haven't tried this for cold drinks yet - I'll wait for hotter days - but I would be surprised if its performance was inferior in this department.
on September 30, 2015
Pros:
- Durable design
- Holds temperatures very, very well(only tried with hot beverages, after 24 hours still hot!)
- Very easy to wash out since there are no complicated mechanisms inside
Cons:
- Looks pretty big for its tiny capacity of 1.2 liter
- Outside glossy paint attracts fingerprints easily
on April 30, 2015
Keeps tea hot all day! Keeps me hydrated and alert because of that! Can't wait to try iced tea in the summer heat. Be warned that if you put coffee in it, the gasket will hold that coffee smell for a long time and can taint the next beverage, you will need to soak it in baking soda water to fix it.