5.0 out of 5 stars Classic original vinatge star trek.......I LOVE IT
GREAT PRICE.......CLASSIC STAR TREK ORIGINAL SERIES.......A MUST HAVE FOR ANY STAR TREK FAN.......THIS VERSION IS REMASTERED AND HAS EXCELLENT SOUND AND PICTURE QUALITY
Published 8 months ago by david thorne

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Hearing Impaired Friendly
Please read my blurb which I have written for Star Trek Season 3 I already wrote a thorough critique there
Published 3 months ago by George

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Hearing Impaired Friendly, May 28 2014
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 2 (Remastered Edition) (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic original vinatge star trek.......I LOVE IT, Dec 7 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars If Season 1 inspired my imagination- then 2 sparked my willingness to make my life-long career computers/music/accounting/design, Sept. 9 2013
When this show aired it filled my head with something that looked like my imagination - only solid. Then I began work with "punch-card IBM mainframes - designing databases for one of Canada's leading Hardware stores - then on to design of "bread-boards" (empty motherboards that needed soldered in transistors), then on to writing code in the eighties & then to design my own line of computers - I stayed a 'boutique' style of VAR & it only took a couple of years to build over 2000 computers with my own hands - built for special purposes (everything from 911 stations - radio stations - oil companies - hospitals - schools & many of them are still in use today - that's a hard thing to say in the computer world) & I hope that my association with Amazon.ca & it's great database of sellers - lasts as long. I hope my Great-great-grandson/daughter will look at it with the same eyes as I did in my teens. The product arrived in perfect condition - very happy with ALL aspects of this purchase & look forward to many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, July 30 2013
lots of good memories ont it and lot of good stories I really enjoy all of it and this is a great dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely done, Jan. 9 2013
I really liked the improvement on the special effects. It's too bad I am only able to view the DVD format, but even that is a big improvement of picture and sound quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 4 2014
my favorite show of all and like watching it a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Aug. 23 2014
Very enjoyable and worth the price! Nice case

5.0 out of 5 stars Calling all Trekies, July 25 2014
As good as the first season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the purchase., Oct. 14 2011
By far the best of the three seasons of Star Trek and the new special effects don't take away from the stories. Star Trek was never about the special effects but about the human stories. 'Amok Time' features effects of the Planet Vulcan in line with the Star Trek TMP Directors Cut and Star Trek IV. "The Doomsday Machine" powerful performance by "Murder She Wrote's" William Windom. Fresh new look for a television classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, May 28 2011
Sylvain C. (Montreal, QC. Canada) - See all my reviews
Superb picture and sound quality for this classic sci-fi TV show. I have all three seasons and I have already watched many episodes, and so far I am very pleased with this collection. A few scenes have been enhanced and they did a great job at it but the overall feeling of the original episodes was kept intact and I think that's nice.

The packaging containing the dvd's is looking great but seems pretty fragile. This set also contains french and spanish audio tracks and that's pretty nice too. So far i have watched only one of the special features and I will watch more later so i can't really comment on that right now.

I am glad I got this series !

Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 2 (Remastered Edition)
CDN$ 61.99 CDN$ 42.99