summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 20, 2012
This is the second program that I have used from the "Learn to Speak" series. I found this one to be very helpful and useful when it came to brushing up on my high school French. Like all of the programs in the series, it is very complete and it is easy to use. I would recommend this program to anhyone who is interested in leaning anothe rlanguage.
on September 11, 2015
Excellent program, at a great price; sorry to see that it is no longer being maintained. Like all these language learning products the single most important thing is to actually sit at the computer and use it. I'm sure there are people who have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on supposedly more sophisticated software but never use it more than a couple of times. I haven't yet had the opportunity to see if it will run on my laptop under Windows 10.
on November 21, 2015
Perfect program to learn french