5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool
This is a great weight loss tool…. and its so easy!
You'll love it, it gives your mid section a great workout!
Published 9 months ago by TRACY DEL COL

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoop is ok
I have another lighter hoop at home that is of much better construction - but not wavy. 2 connections broke and after being told I used it wrong (?) the company sent new sections. I have now taped all joints and it is better.
Published 7 months ago by lezlie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, July 9 2013
This review is from: Weight Loss Sports Hoop® Series: Acu Hoop® 4M - 3.8lb (1.7kg) Medium, Weighted Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop (Sports)
This is a great weight loss tool…. and its so easy!
You'll love it, it gives your mid section a great workout!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sculpts your waste!, Dec 8 2012
Have tried lighter weighted hula hoops that have broken and didn't provide as good of a workout as this one. Easy to assemble, good construction and very durable. Used on a regular basis will help to sculpt your waist. Would happily recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weighted sports hoop, Sept. 19 2012
I love this hula hoop! It was very easy to assemble, very easy to use. The reason why I'm giving it a 4 is because I have been using it for a month now and I do not notice any effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting some serious abs!, March 10 2011
Sharon Hoehner (Canada) - See all my reviews
Just a brief, "love it!". I only use it a for a couple minutes a day and I can see a difference already in my abs and lower back. This is a very easy way to trim down the waistline and grow some muscle.

Regarding shipping, why complain online after the fact when you decided to pay the price when you were ordering? It's heavy and Canadian postal rates are outrageous for out of the country. It's likely a flat rate so this means they are losing money on international orders and making up for it with local orders. You pay the average (I would have to pay about $60 for an inch thick envelope weighing less than two ounces to be delivered by airmail to the Philippines just to give you an idea of our rates!). Just wanted to clarify that regarding the unfairly low rating by one person. They are also sold in stores if you don't want it delivered.

This is not the kind of hoop for fancy hooping. You need a lighter one for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hula Hoop good for body and soul, Jan. 23 2011
I came across one of these ACU Hoops in my Zumba class...tried it there and knew I wanted one for home every day. I throw some music on and rotate my hips for about 5 or 10 minutes. It loosens up all my joints, massages my kidney region and generally makes me smile and feel good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoop is ok, Sept. 3 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Weighted Hula Hoop, March 12 2014
This hoop was easy to order on line. The price was reasonable. The delivery was free. It also was easy to assemble and has been a very good tool for me to use on days when I don't get a lot of physical activity. I can't say that I have lost weight due to it, but I do feel as though I've had a bit of a workout when I use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth it., March 3 2014
I am really pleased with this houla houp. I couldn't get one in the City I reside. I had previously ordered a houla hoop through amazon and received a plastic houla hoop which, on line, looked like the one I wanted. I feel that using a weighted hula hoop works to keep the tummy trim.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for two weeks then broke, Oct. 4 2013
The hula hoop was great but I loved it for only two weeks. Then after it fell off my waist one day (which wasn't often) and on to the floor it snapped right in two. It broke at a link point but not such that it could be put back together. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Product, Sept. 11 2013
Wei Zheng (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Speed Shipment, and very nice package.
The product is very helpful for weight loss.
Strongly Recommended for your fitness plan.

ARRAY(0xae4e4858)