countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on May 20, 2016
Good
on February 3, 2016
I love this product so much. I reccomend this to my friends and they all order because I really loss weight because of this hoop.Thank you so much Sport Hoop Inc. ☺
on January 17, 2016
painful to use
on November 1, 2015
Works very well. Very durable. A little heavy at first but after a few times it is the correct weight.
on September 16, 2015
my wife is enjoying doing the exercise
on April 17, 2015
Good!Will buy another one.
on September 29, 2014
This hoop is excellent for whom weigh around 100lbs. It is smooth and easy to hoop for over 30 minutes. However, I bought a 6lb magnetic hula hoop for my weight (130 lbs), which Amazon does not offer. That is the reason I give 4 stars. Good luck!
on August 28, 2014
Everything was great! Delivery was right on time and the product was exactly as advertised. All in all, a great experience. Thanks Amazon. Respectfully Russ Hunt
on August 14, 2014
Works great for toning your belly. Stomach does bruise a little first few times.
on July 7, 2014
I really like the AcuHoop I purchased, I am now up to 10 minues a day and will gradually increase to 20 minutes.

See 1 answered question