march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on October 23, 2011
Not only my son, but my husband and I are all big fans of Handy Manny. Manny and his tool friends travel around town helping anyone in need, teaching children that helping and accepting help is the best of ways when handling a problem.

this movie concentrates on problems surrounding animals and pets. Manny shows your child that it is best to respect and look after pets, even when they are not your own. in one episode, it shows the responsibilites of having a pet and admitting when it is best to allow someone else to take on those duties. i remember as a child i always wanted to bring home every animal i saw, this episode is one i should have watched then. it teaches children that even when they adore an animal, sometimes its best to let someone else take it in and be content knowing it has a home with another.

A bonus with Handy Manny, is that the tools and Manny and throw in spanish words and phrases. i have found that this has helped my child learn something of a new language, understand new cultures, and feel more connected with the world around him. this tv series is one i will contine to purchase for my child!
on November 5, 2013
My grand-daughter is a big Handy Manny fan and will love getting this for Christmas. The series is well done and teaches many good life lessons along the way.
on November 2, 2013
We have been purchasing Handy Manny products for various special occasions for our Grandson. This product has not let us down. He will love opening it.
on May 31, 2014
my grandson loves it and that is all that counts, it<s great and well done, interesting to look at and fun
on April 3, 2015
Il est écrit doublé en francais et en espagnol mais seulement en anglais et en espagnol.
on September 8, 2014
awesome dvd. great for my grandson
on October 25, 2015