Format: DVD|Change

on November 14, 2011
I enjoyed this series when it was first on TV, to be able to see it again on DVD anytime I like is awesome. The quality is great and the Seller was very easy to deal with, fast shipping and good packaging.
on April 16, 2012
THIS DVD SET IS GREAT ALL THE DVDS PLAY GREAT AND THE STORY LINE IS WHAT PEOPLE NEED IN LIFE A GREAT STORY FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END YOU CAN'T GO WRONG BUYING THIS DVD SET!
on April 5, 2011
My favourite tv-show when I was a kid! I just love those two guys.
There's no planned release in Germany so I had to buy it in Canada. Thanks amazon for a very fast delivery!
on April 27, 2014
Brian Keith and Daniel Hugh-Kelly make cantankerous music together as the curmudgeonly judge and the smart-mouthed young upstart placed in his care. A sort of precursor to the Lethal Weapon film franchise, Kelly and Keith know their way around a good sassy script. The story lines occasionally waffle but the sheer enjoyment of watching these two fellows spark off each other's mutual contempt - steadily growing in to friendship - is what kept the series alive and memorable for so many.

The transfer quality on these discs isn't great. It's competent with minor caveats - some digital noise, compression artifact issues and video noise. I cannot stress enough that a lot of these issues are the fault of shoddy mastering - not the source material. Would this series ever look razor sharp and crisp. Debatable; but it would be nice to see this time capsule go 1080p Blu-ray to rectify the sins committed herein. This isn't perfect. But you can watch it and get a level of enjoyment from the performances. The question remains, though, when will the studios begin to honor their TV catalog titles with the same level of respect afforded their film franchises? We can wait around and hope, or just buy this and settle.
on March 31, 2014
Like shows that dont rely on bad language, nudity and crudeness to keep me entertained.
Clean cut but still has action, comedy and real life.
Lots of cars flipping all the time. A bit unrealistic but the characters draw you in. Tough old judge Hardcastle can fight with the best of them. Good entertainment for the money. Disappointed such a short series.
on November 14, 2013
WOW, what can I say about old "Hardcase" hardcastle, some great memories of this series, a car thief, is forced to team up with a retired judge going out to chase down some of the cases, that slipped through the judges fingers because of a technicality. AWESOME. . .
on January 14, 2011
I purchased the complete series Hardcastle Y McCormick, because I remember enjoying the episodes I was able to watch when I was young. I am enjoying them again now, in fact it is even better now, because there are no commercials to interrupt. I had never actually seen any of the first season before, so it was a real treat to be able to do so now. I have not finished all the episodes, there are quite a few, but I am really looking forward to it.
on September 25, 2014
Thank you so much for providing such great memories of that of my childhood. It made me remember my parents, who are both deceased now, and how we spent our Friday nights gathered around the television set enjoying the quality of this show. I think what surprised me the most was how much my children loved this show. They kept wanting to watch episode after episode. I don't think we watched any regular television for one week.
. My
on November 17, 2014
I remember only a little bit of the series when it was on television back in the early 1980's. Back then I was only eight to ten years old at the time. Watching the complete series on DVD refreshed my memory as I could not really remember if HardCastle had guard dogs at his mansion. When nothing else was on television I would watch the series on DVD. Its awesome
on October 27, 2014
One of the most enjoyable dvd sets i have ordered. I am so pleased i purchased the whole series! It is funny, has some twists and turns in the storyline. I so enjoyed how they played off each other! So nice to watch a tv show where the main focus of the show was NOT on jumping into bed every 5 minutes.