march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 11, 2004
O.K. Al Pacino doesn't suck, but every movie he's in he plays the same guy. He gets all goofy crazy, throws himself around like a dumbass and then yells at somebody. Its a shame that Scarface is the official Gangsta film, all these little hoods coming up in the next generation are gonna be acting like Pacino which is gonna make the world a very intense place. "a Repo Man is always intense" if you don't get that quote ignore it, but I just wish this movie wasn't so glorified, I hate it. But hey what the hell do I know right, If I could make a better movie I'd be in Hollywood. This is just my opinion so don't get all stupid about it, yo, I just didn't like it. I didn't care for the Godfather movies either. I liked Dick Tracy though........what do you think about that? Thats right fool, don't front or I'll.............oh whatever. If you want a cool gangsta to look up too check out Truck Turner, or Slaughter. If you like all that Pacino crap check out...........Dick Tracy I guess.
on January 16, 2016
A+
on July 14, 2004
A movie that never loses it taste.
"When you get the money, you get the power. When you get the power, then you get the women."
"All I have in this world is ba11$ and my word."
A man who started off as a peasant, working his way through in life to be one big bad mobster and took no nonsense from anybody.
He had his own ideas. When he wanted something, he took it. Heh! He took Frank's wife.
The ending cannot be forgotten. He went out like a 'G'. All coked out and cappin' a bunch of Sosa's mob. Too bad Scarface the cheap shot by the dude with the glasses. That was a punk who needs no respect.
This movie will always be remembered.
on July 18, 2004
This is one of the greatest movies of all time and the AFI top 100 movies of all time refuses to acknowledge it. Al Pacino deserved an oscar for his portrayal of Tony Montana, the movie deserved an oscar for something yet this movie is constantly overlooked by all critics, but the cult following that it has amassed is by far more telling of it's popularity than sheer box office numbers. ask anyone on the street and they'll tell you Scarface is one of the best movies ever made, and if they don't think so they haven't seen it. So sit back, crack some hennessy and alize, light up a cigar, and enjoy one of the best movies ever made!
on November 24, 2003
I hated this movie and had a great time doing it. As relentlessly grim as it is artless, Scarface's bombastic score makes it painful to listen to as well. Clearly at no point did anyone say, "This is a steaming pile of dung, why don't we fix it?" The dialogue is dank, the plot predictable. One hopes that Al Pacino came down with Indigestion after all the scenery he chewed in this forgettable flick. Clearly a frontrunner for the 20th century's worst film, right behind "The Postman" and one slot ahead of "Howard The Duck". Honestly, I've seen better film on teeth.
on May 2, 2013
The movie deserves 5 stars. The delivery time deserves 5 stars because I ordered it on May 1st and it arrived on May 2nd. However what brings this rating down is that the casing arrived damaged and the cover was ripped on it's side. Nothing a new case and a little scotch tape couldn't fix but still damaged none the less.
on July 11, 2004
I'd just like to express my opinion about the movie - I think it's a groundbreaking classic that should truly be appreciated... and I'd also like to say to *somebody* : If u dont like the movie, Y spam the page up with like 5 reviews by the same person all saying the same exact thing ... and repeating themselves... ???
on July 10, 2004
Art Deco details abound in the "chainsaw" scene. Look at that bathroom! Classical Art Deco!!
The art direction certainly showed class.
on November 8, 2003
this is one of the worst movies ever made, pacino is a disgrace to actors.
on January 10, 2004
I started to watch this movie & thought it might be going somewhere. I was very wrong, NO PLOT WHATSOEVER. Pacino's on drugs the whole movie then kills his best friend then, dies in the end. END OF STORY!!What do people see in this movie........ NOT VERY IMPRESSED> YUCK!!