Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

on September 5, 2011
I bought this item in a 'used' condition as described in the product description. I was a little worried when ordering, not knowing of it's exact condition. Upon the package arrival I noticed the box (packaging) had been opened and re-taped and so it was obvious package had been opened. However after opening up the box the item itself was still wrapped as new in the plastic packaging and sealer tape as well as the manuals, etc.. I was very impressed as it would at least appear the item itself had never been used. I hooked it up right away for testing and it worked perfectly. Not as much as a scratch or a grease print on the docking station either. Very impressed and with all that said, I would definitely recommend this seller.
on July 25, 2011
I got this handy device for my Yamaha AV receiver a few months ago, and I am pleased with it.

It was easy to set up, and to use.

I get fabulous, clear and rich sound from my home theatre surround sound system for all my blu-ray and DVD movies and FM radio, and it was a pleasure to add the music collection on my iPod. I can now hear my entire music collection - about 16GB right now and growing - from the comfort of my recliner.

I recommend it to anyone.
on January 30, 2011
The Yamaha Docking Station is a must for your iPod product and Yamaha home entertainment center. The end sound is fantastic. The other plus is being able to control the functions of the iPod with the remote control of the Yamaha product.
on September 12, 2011
Item and cable feel solid and durable.
Easy to use, great sound and efficient.
A bit expensive, but got a nice deal on this unit.
I don't need anything else to play my music stocked on my 160gb ipod classic.