5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for ipod with Yamaha., Sept. 12 2011
Michel Blanchet "Mike B 418" (Riviere-du-Loup, Qc, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yamaha Docking Station for Apple iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano (Electronics)
Item and cable feel solid and durable.
Easy to use, great sound and efficient.
A bit expensive, but got a nice deal on this unit.
I don't need anything else to play my music stocked on my 160gb ipod classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item both looked and worked like new, Sept. 5 2011
I bought this item in a 'used' condition as described in the product description. I was a little worried when ordering, not knowing of it's exact condition. Upon the package arrival I noticed the box (packaging) had been opened and re-taped and so it was obvious package had been opened. However after opening up the box the item itself was still wrapped as new in the plastic packaging and sealer tape as well as the manuals, etc.. I was very impressed as it would at least appear the item itself had never been used. I hooked it up right away for testing and it worked perfectly. Not as much as a scratch or a grease print on the docking station either. Very impressed and with all that said, I would definitely recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha iPod docking station, July 25 2011
I got this handy device for my Yamaha AV receiver a few months ago, and I am pleased with it.

It was easy to set up, and to use.

I get fabulous, clear and rich sound from my home theatre surround sound system for all my blu-ray and DVD movies and FM radio, and it was a pleasure to add the music collection on my iPod. I can now hear my entire music collection - about 16GB right now and growing - from the comfort of my recliner.

I recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yamaha Docking Station, Jan. 30 2011
The Yamaha Docking Station is a must for your iPod product and Yamaha home entertainment center. The end sound is fantastic. The other plus is being able to control the functions of the iPod with the remote control of the Yamaha product.

Yamaha Docking Station for Apple iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano