5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and warm, May 5 2013
This review is from: JJ Cole JUYBM Urban Infant Bundle Me, Sassy (Baby Product)
The inside of this product is so soft which was unexpected. It seems very warm. The zipper is very smooth and will not catch when zipping it up. The pink color is very vibrant, much more than the picture denotes. I would recommend this product to a friend in a heartbeat.

4.0 out of 5 stars So cozy, Dec 20 2012
This bundle me bag keeps my little one so warm. It doesn't fit in our stroller perfectly (cannot attach to the back of our stroller due to our stroller design) but we still love it. Makes cold weather walks so much easier, before this the blanket was always being kicked off or blowing off in the wind.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm cover, Dec 8 2012
It is a very useful cover for fall but it is not heavy enough for winter. I hope it will be warmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, Nov. 21 2012
I love this... It is nice, warm and soft. It fits my Quinny stroller nicely and keeps my baby away from the wind.. I love how it zips up on both sides and the little pocket in the front comes in handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Oct. 18 2012
I purchased the JJ Cole Urban Bundle Me, and love it! It's a great accessory for a stroller!

Baby is 10 months old, and even though she still uses her bucket seat for the most part, she has more room in the stroller seat. We've used it for walks, and the Bundle Me is perfect for the cooler weather. Baby has a tendency to throw blankets off, so she can stay warm in here without the blanket. It's quite roomy and will fit your child as they grow. I am using it with the City Select stroller, and it fits very nicely on the stroller, I can still use the canopy for sun and wind. The only thing I would change is to have the zipper closure higher in both sides (to a shoulder height). Baby sometimes pushes down the front flap, exposing from her waist up - since this is a product meant to keep warm from the elements it should cover more. Love the Sassy colour! Bright and fun! Fabric is very soft and cozy.

ARRAY(0xacac266c)