5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
I have very thick and long hair and this waver easily makes my hair wavy. Each press only takes around 7 seconds and the waves hold nicely. The waves are medium sized - very nice beach wave look. There is even a medium and high heat setting for those that have thin hair and do not want to damage it. I use mine on high heat. A great product and an incredible price!
Published on April 3 2012 by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
It takes a REALLY long time to warm up. So I just start warming it up before i shower, and then blow dry and then use it. But it worked great on ,my short hair.
Published 13 months ago by SAHMof3

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont like it, Jan. 7 2014
This review is from: Revlon RVIR3005CN1 Dual Waver (Health and Beauty)
I chose this product as my daughter wanted this type of iron. Due to the metal plate on the top sticks and then falls off she can not use it - so it is back in the box.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, June 3 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, June 3 2012
This review is from: Revlon RVIR3005CN1 Dual Waver (Health and Beauty)
I love this item ! It gives me the waves I want and does its job. However, it does take a long time to heat up and my light indicator is broken :(
I have to use it on high in inorder for it to work and it's still a bit slow ( I have to hold it on my hair for 10 seconds each )
Other than that, its cheap and does the job !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 3 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, March 12 2012
Danielle (Calgary, Alberta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Revlon RVIR3005CN1 Dual Waver (Health and Beauty)
This is a fantastic triple barrel curler. I have very thick, long hair and it did amazing. The curls lasted two days, with very little product to keep them in. I recommend this product to any girl with long hair!

Revlon RVIR3005CN1 Dual Waver