5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
This album is AMAZING. Actually all of their albums are amazing. Also the red vinyl makes it even better! Over all, definitely 5 stars!
Published 12 months ago by Kevin

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of upsetting but still good
Published on July 1 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 12 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars like and discover another group., April 24 2013
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
i knew the big hits from the whitw stripes,that`s all.but but behind these song have a beautifull lyrics and music in the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars White Blood Cells - The White Stripes, Sept. 11 2012
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
What can I tell you about the White Stripes that you don't already know, White Blood Cells is one of the pinnacle rock albums of the early 2000's. You simply cannot listen to Hotel Yorba, I fell in love with a Girl, Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground, or practically any of these wopping 16 numbers and say that they aren't anything but blues inspired rock (with a hint of goth) at it's best! Jack's truly unique vocal style and guitar skills take this album to a whole new level. If you haven't heard this album, you definitly need to check it out soon! A lot of people forget that Elaphant wasn't the first triple A Stripes album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest music with charisma, June 18 2009
Derrick Hudson (New Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
It's hard to find musicians these days who bother trying to be honest in songwriting, or show any real emotion that doesn't seem fake or clichéd. The White Stripes are one of the select few bands that make honest, passionate, and engaging music, without selling out to corporate America for extra cash, and this album is a prime example of what they're capable of. Love it.
Also, any band capable of dividing their (quite large) audience so severely between love and hate is obviously doing something right. No matter which side of the line you're on, you've heard The White Stripes and can't help but have an opinion on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, Nov. 18 2006
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
By far the BEST White Stripes cd made. Clever lyrics, great musicianship, Jack and Meg are in top form. No wonder this CD put them on the charts and in the minds of the listening public. Sure to be a classic...the White Stripes are sure to be a band that will be talked about for years to come.

Jack is a musical genius.

5.0 out of 5 stars The White Stripes' Masterpiece, July 1 2004
J. Hayes (AL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
A lot of people prefer the sound of Elephant to this album, and while I loved Elephant I still say this is their legacy. It is one of the rarities you find that you can listen to without skipping a single track. I originally bought this album because I liked Fell in Love With a Girl, but I never expected it to be one of the best albums I have ever heard. It is just that in my mind, from the opening track Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground to the end track This Protector. It is so eclectic in sound ranging from the blues sound found in their earlier work to some more accoustic ballads, and even a touch of country(of which I am not a fan, but Jack White does it right). It is simply amazing that two people are behind music this big, and while they keep it simplistic and minimalistic they are the best in making full use of what they have. Fell in Love With a Girl is a great song and we have all heard that one by now. But if you were ever pondering buying this cd and haven't then go buy it quickly. Hotel Yorba is one of the songs with a country feel to it and I think it is great. All in all every songs flows into the next one really well and the diversity in style makes this a truly great piece of music. If you are still unsure, download some tracks like I'm Finding It Harder..., The Union Forever, I Think I Smell a Rat, Now Mary and Fell in Love With A Girl. Once you hear these you should have a great idea of the sound the Stripes present in White Blood Cells and you will either love it or hate it. It is destined to become a classic and rightfully so. Regardless, check this out if you yearn for meaningful music you surely wont see on MTV. You will probably be glad you did. And one more thing, check out another great one by the White Stripes, Elephant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of upsetting but still good, July 1 2004
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
OK..I first bought the Elephant istead of byuing White Blood Cells Thank GOD! The Elephent is much fresheer and just better! The White Blood cells was good in the begining (especially Fell In love with a Girl) but towards the middle and the end it sucked ass! It was horrible towards the end... I would sugest you byuing the Elephent first..and if you really like it then you should go out and buy White Blood Cells. Since its too blueyuse and even country!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the 4, June 7 2004
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
The White Stripes did get some attention for this album, but not nearly as much as their 4th album, Elephant did. Elephant is a great album, but I think White Blood Cells surpasses it. It is most definitely my favorite White Stripes album. It's one of those albums that I eventually always go back to. From start to finish it's raw, it's rock n' roll the way it should be. It makes me really happy to see artist like The White Stripes, The Strokes, The Libertines, etc out today. It's still amazing to me that the stripes have managed to become mildly popular among the sh*tty musical culture we have now.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally, May 1 2004
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
i grew up listenin to classic rock. until i was about 12 i had only heard a couple of newer songs. im more into newer music now but i wanted something that was newer but w/ the great classic rock elements. that why i got white blood cells. its poetic and not just screaming. and finally theres a band that can actually play intsruments. the best songs on this is this protector and dead leaves and a dirty ground. deffinetly a cd worth buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Hotel Yorba is the BEST!, April 24 2004
This review is from: White Blood Cells (Audio CD)
I fell in love with this CD I bought it in November and it hasn't left my CD player since!! Plus I LOVE the song Hotel Yorba, it's just one of those songs that are fun to sing! I give myself headaches (I'm a headbanger) because I've bobbed my head to Fell In Love with a girl WAY to many times. This CD has so many elements to it that it keeps me happy 24/7!

White Blood Cells
White Blood Cells by the White Stripes (Audio CD - 2008)