5.0 out of 5 stars Hamilton Beach adjustible temperature grill and panni press
Published on March 25 2010 by Gramma Sero

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok
This grill does what it's meant to do very well. But the on off button broke the first time we used it. Hubby is a knob and didn't want to go through the trouble of returning it, so we've been turning it on with a butter knife. It still works find, just very annoying!
Published 3 months ago by Chloe

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamilton Beach adjustible temperature grill and panni press, March 25 2010
Gramma Sero "Yoga Champ" (Deseronto, Ontairo, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hamilton Beach Adjustable Temperature Contact Grill & Panini Press (Kitchen)
This is a great and easy grill >> Pork Steaks, Prime Rib, Chicken breast cooks quickly and easier than any other that I have ever used before! I am 61 yrs so I have done some cooking (5 children) It is very easy to clean when done > unplug and put wet paper towels on the grill area and shut it! the moisture makes clean just wiping it off. nothing is sticking to it i wait about 15 mins. go back and wipe it down :) I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement, Nov. 9 2013
I had two appliances that were lost in a flood and I chose this to replace both of them. It does a great job as a panini press and a grill.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 3 2014
Works perfect. I use it every day. Cook chicken, steak and fish, doesnt dry out the meat at all. Great for paninis as well. No problem cleaning as long as you do it right away.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, Jan. 17 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall great grill, Dec 21 2013
Overall this grill works fine! We had an issue with the one we received, but we are getting a new one from Hamilton Beach, so it's all good. The only thing that's not so great about it, is the cleaning process. It's a bit difficult, and needs quite a bit of elbow grease!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent grinder, Dec 1 2013
S. Alzaim - See all my reviews
I'm using this for almost a month now and the experience so far is great. It is also reasonably priced as compared to other brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love it, Nov. 27 2013
This is the 4th grill I've had. I like being able to adjust the temperature! The other grills the temperature seemed too high.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice grill, Aug. 28 2013
I have had this grill for a few weeks now. Although I have not used it very much (yet), it does make some really nice panini. I have also used it to grill meat and after use it was really easy to clean up.

ARRAY(0xac6454c8)