biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 25, 2010
This is a great and easy grill >> Pork Steaks, Prime Rib, Chicken breast cooks quickly and easier than any other that I have ever used before! I am 61 yrs so I have done some cooking (5 children) It is very easy to clean when done > unplug and put wet paper towels on the grill area and shut it! the moisture makes clean just wiping it off. nothing is sticking to it i wait about 15 mins. go back and wipe it down :) I highly recommend it!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 4, 2014
In my opinion... The BEST interior BBQ you'll ever make!
Really good, heats very fast, top temperature in 2 or 3 minutes.
I made and tried everything with it, Panninis, Chicken breasts, hamburger patties etc etc.
Worked amazingly great ALL the time! very impressed!

It collects fat in a separate container, which is great and so easy to clean.
Non-sticky surface, super easy to clean as well. And just the right pressure from the cover to grill to perfection!

You wont regret it, great price too!
on November 9, 2013
I had two appliances that were lost in a flood and I chose this to replace both of them. It does a great job as a panini press and a grill.
on August 25, 2014
Heavy duty - not faux metal like so many others.
I'm not giving it 5 stars only because my first one shipped did not work so returned it to amazon which was super easy and they sent out another one immediately. This one works fine, tried it out and it made one really yummy panini.
on March 3, 2014
Works perfect. I use it every day. Cook chicken, steak and fish, doesnt dry out the meat at all. Great for paninis as well. No problem cleaning as long as you do it right away.
on December 27, 2014
Grill works great but I just wish that this model also had the removable plates like I've seen on another model. I wont complain too much because I have used it a few times and find it gets the job done. Also it was on sale for a pretty good price & looks nice on my counter top.
All in all if you can cant find one with replaceable plates on sale, this one is a pretty good alternative.
on January 10, 2016
Absolutely love it.

I use it as a grill, a toaster, a Panini press, and in some cases an oven. Similar to that George Foreman grill everyone's heard about, it can grill up your food and it angled to drain all the fat into a tray. I absolutely love how this grill however, presses closed, it doesn't hinge closed like similar grills, meaning you get completely even surface area making it great for steaks and sandwiches.

I found the best way to clean it is to turn it on, and wipe down with a wet cloth while its hot. If the food is stuck on, probably because you forgot to clean it last time, use a wet paper towel and heat it inside the press, it'll steam clean itself, all you got to do is give it a quick wipe.

Affordable home grill for anyone to make easy and delicious meals.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2013
Overall this grill works fine! We had an issue with the one we received, but we are getting a new one from Hamilton Beach, so it's all good. The only thing that's not so great about it, is the cleaning process. It's a bit difficult, and needs quite a bit of elbow grease!
on June 3, 2014
Good price
Very spacious
Temperature controllable
grills chicken, sausage, paninis in perfection
Easy to clean
I use it every day.
Totally recommend it to buy it.
on January 11, 2016
Whenever I buy from Amazon, I check the reviews for the product. When I saw this panini grill, I read some comments where the buyer had problems with the temperature dial. Although this deterred me a bit, I bought the product because most of the reviews were positive.

I've not had any problems with this Hamilton Beach product. Since having it, I've grilled quesadias, sausages, chicken and just last night hamburgers. It cooked marvellously and in a very short period of time. I had no problems setting the temperature and I'm looking forward to using it again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse