‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good so far, July 5 2012
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
I bought this unit about 2 weeks ago and everything arrived fast and packaged well. I've used it couple times already and the machine runs smoothly on most exercises. I'm going to skimp out on the leg workout portion as i find the resistance to be lacking and the set up awkward. As for the upper body workouts, i have no complaints so far. The bench is a little wobbley if you do not sit on it perfectly centered (the back is removable and not anchored down). Assembly was fine, got it done in about 2.5 hours and was straightforward. All in all i would recommend this home gym, but only if you get it on sale with the free shipping as i would not pay full price for this at $799.99. Looking forward to seeing the results in a couple weeks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Jan. 29 2014
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
The Bowflex PR1000 is great. It was easy to put together in a matter of a couple of hours. It is well-made and sturdy. An excellent purchase at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, Oct. 22 2013
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
Pros:
Price was reasonable
Assembly was not hard (do require your own tools, did not provide any)
Easy to use

Cons:
I found that during exercise routine, there's wasted time spent to change to different position of machine

4.0 out of 5 stars A rough trip but a great workout, July 3 2014
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
The Bowflex arrived quickly but had a rough trip to me. The box itself arrived open with visible attempts by UPS to try to keep closed. Amazon made right with us for this and some visible gouges to the main body of the unit. Great machine and worth the wait. The wife who I bought it for loved how easy it was to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for..., May 19 2014
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
I have been looking for some time and this was just what I thought I wanted, it was great value, and works perfectly. My wife has enjoyed it as much as I have, which is amazing! Perfect for my worn out shoulders and I recently went through major Hip replacement surgery, and this is great for exercise while I am somewhat immobile. Took about 4 hours to set up, my 3 year grand daughter helped, haha. we had a blast doing it together.

I recommend this as a high quality machine. You will not be disappointed.

Regards,

T. Arnason Halifax NS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Home Gym, May 2 2014
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
All you ever need in a home gym!!! I have used it 3 times a week for only a month and definitely notice a huge improvement. Worth ever penny. Other stores sells the same model for twice as much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners! A bitch to put together :-(, April 25 2014
sam (Québec) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
I was excited about getting back to working out this spring! Though I was not interested in a membership at a gym, I figured the price-tag for the PR1000 alluring. I have a spare bedroom, albeit a small 14 x 14 room and the bowflex fits perfectly with plenty of room for other accessories.

Even if I expected a bit of a hassle putting it together, the instructions could have been just a tad more precise on what was needed as tools, and what parts (the bits and pieces) were which. Took about 2 hrs to put together. All one really needs is a pair of vice grips, an ajustable wrench and some patience!

A great, fun tool to get back into the grove. Mainly for upper body workout though...

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped for, April 4 2014
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
I was looking for a reasonably priced system that would give me a good overall workout after returning from a debilitating illness. The setup was complicated enough, but I was able to conquer it after a few tedious hours by myself. I have been using the gym for about three weeks and am pretty excited with the results. It is very easy to use. The power rods are easy to change quickly between sets and I'm finding a broad array of exercises for every muscle group. I've read that people didn't like the leg machine, but I am quite happy with the workouts outlined in the manual. The action is smooth on the pulleys and I get a good range of motion on most of the exercises. Easy to adapt the same setup to work different muscle groups simply by changing body positions. Only concern is the carabiners used to link the cables have very sharp edges and I have cut myself when not being careful enough. Otherwise I couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers as promised, March 31 2014
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
I was very pleased when I received it, it was delivered promptly (felt very bad for the ups delivery man though - the box was very heavy).
Setting up was long approximately 3 hours and I had help and I found the bolts and washers confusing as they were not marked properly so I found that took most of the time trying to figure out what size was the correct one.

Otherwise I am very pleased with the feel and quality of the product. It is going to be well used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 20 2014
This review is from: Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym (Sports)
Great purchase by all measures. Assembly was straightforward of course takes some time but I did alone.
It is now the master machine in my exercise room.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›