march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Platform for Display: PlayStation 3|Change
Price:$20.47+ $5.99 shipping

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on May 1, 2009
The reason I gave it an overall of 3 stars is because the graphics really do make a difference. It's almost like moving through a water color painting. It's very pretty at times, but unfortunately the story line is hugely lacking. You'll feel like you are doing the same mission over, and over, and over again. I read online that this game was built upon the same engine as Assassin's Creed and when playing it you start to see that it could be somewhat true. This game could have been better and it's such a shame because the graphics are truly nice to see and play throughout. If you like a redundant game that gives you the same thing to do repeatedly but in different backgrounds / cities, this might be the game for you. However, if you are searching for something different, something that branches off into other mission styles and ideas, I would not recommend playing this. Or wait till this game gets more of a price drop, and then purchase it. Hope this helps.
on January 12, 2009
....I'm finding it way too repetitive. You're running through the abandoned palace that's in ruins and at times I feel lost.
Not to mention battling the same creature over and over again.

Maybe it's me but I find myself doing the same thing over and over again. I'm bored. Oh, you also never die. If you fall off a cliff, your mate ELIKA saves you all the time...even when battling villains.

Game looks great but playing it is a whole different story.