Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture pinata Music Deals Store Kindle Tools minions Cycling

on January 3, 2014
Tough, durable and dependable. We have a lot of mature trees that need care and it has worked well for us.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 5, 2012
After owning the Dcs6401, I have recently become a team of Makita...However, after Owning About a dozen gas Saws, Ive decided that there is an obvious conspiracy to waste peoples time and siphon off their hard earned money through built in obsolescence, and masterfully engineered jokes from many of the top makers.
I assumed that some companies would be too proud, and would break the mold by building the best products that they could for a reasonable price. I'm looking more wrong everyday!
My uc4030 arrived today in its oil soaked box, which its cool, if it were a box of drill bits. Its not...No need to he anal though, right? properly assembled it, and immediately drove around the corner to my pals house to help cut up a few branches that he felled yesterday (max 10"dia.) And the saw was impressive. Both my freind and I were thoroughly impressed with what I explained was "the best electric chainsaw made", when I was forced to defend my $275.00 purchase!
After about 20 minute of sawing, I was totally disappointed that it had run out off bar oil! So, after a decent cleaning, and refill, we were both surprised that no oil was coming out where it was supposed to. It leaked from the cap, the underside, and somewhere in front. It just didn't leak into the bar.
I paid for 2day shipping, as, I totally have a for this weekend. Soooo, fortunately for me, there its a Makita repair center right down the street on Beltway8. Right? Apparently, these guys don't week past 4, as no one answered the phone.
My intentions are too go in first thing, and have my saw fixed while I wait. If for any reason whatsoever, I can't get my paperweight upgrade to the saw that I paid for, you guys will definitely hear about It. Im not so much as Jacoby a 5
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again