summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Music Deals Store sports All-New Kindle Tools Family

on September 1, 2010
This is a great little card reader. It is no larger than a portable USB drive, but it reads many different kinds of cards. Sometimes it takes a bit of jimmying to get the card in the slot, because the slot is a tight fit, but I've never had a real problem inserting or removing the card. Overall it's a good deal for its price.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon May 3, 2013
It reads cards faster than my last computer's built-in card reader, and it's a lot cheaper too. The fact that the cord is short isn't really a big deal, since most computer's have a couple of conveniently located USB ports for just this sort of thing. It was compatible with my USB 3.0 as well.
on January 15, 2014
Have used this item with many different memory cards and have not experienced any issues. My laptop recognizes the drive every time and transfer speed is good. Even used it on my tablet with a usb to micro usb adapter.
Can't beat the price.
on May 26, 2011
This reader is good. It's not slow like one reviewer said, I think that depends on your memory card. My only complaint is the SD card slot is so tight, it's hard to get your card out and you have to almost force it in. I feel like I might break my card every time I need to take it out. Otherwise it's a good product for a great price.

Updating my review, it's 3 years later and this thing is still working perfectly. It was only a tight fit the first few times, cards go in and out comfortably now. I should have updated this a long time ago.
on October 25, 2009
Nice portable card reader, reads most commonly used memory cards (SD/SDH/micro-mini SD/MS/MS Pro). Would be one better if it also took CF cards.
on January 7, 2015
This piece of technology is quite cheap and sturdy enough so it should be able to deliver a lifetime of data transfer for the many cards it may encounter. I mainly use it for MicroSD, MiniSD and SD cards and they all fit perfectly and are detected on the first try each time.
on December 18, 2015
Feels really strong and tough!

Keeps up with the faster cards on the market and fits in a pocket.

I really like this product and have one in my photo camera case, one in my GoPro case and one in my desk drawer.

Highly recommended!!
on January 16, 2016
I gave this to my wife so she can see her pictures on the computer without having to connect the camera to the computer. She uses a few memory cards and this is just more convenient then plugging in the camera all the time. Works great.
on February 3, 2016
Great little multi card reader. Works seamlessly with any sub port. Perfect travel companion for copying pictures from your disks in the event the ad cards get damaged, lost, or accidentally erased.
on April 3, 2013
Got it in 3 days, as usual, why I like Amazon... Just plugged it in, stuck my SD card and it worked perfectly. Data transfer rate is excellent, almost as fast as a regular hard drive. Good job guys!