march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on July 15, 2009
Sports night is a TV show written by Aaron Sorkin (West Wing, Studio 60). As all his other TV shows, this one is smart, satirical, fast-talking, fast-paced, character-driven, and excellent. It takes place in a sports tv newsroom, and it follows the trials and tribulations of the two news writers/anchors and their team. It's extremely well acted (you'll recognize actors from Sorkin's other TV shows), and highly recommended.
Slim packaging makes the re-release of this TV show on DVD even more appealing.
on December 18, 2012
I only wish I knew about this show when it was on TV - a friend recommended it (as we were talking about Aaron Sorkin & he asked me if I'd ever watched it. He lent me his copy and i JUST HAD TO HAVE IT.
Once you get past about the first 4 or so episodes with the phoney laugh track (I hate laugh tracks - if it's funny, I'll laugh) - it's WONDERFUL. Very funny & very well written!!!!!
on July 20, 2009
My dad and I used to watch this show together the first season it was on. I thought it would be an excellent father's day gift this year - and it was. He LOVED it. I'm looking forward to sitting down to watch it with him again soon.
on January 20, 2013
I ordered this DVD for a Christmas present and it arrived on time and in excellent condition. The show is fantastic and has become a huge hit in my house.
on February 14, 2012
I am hearing impaired. This "fabulous" box set and they didn't spring for subtitles. Cheap. It is useless to me.