5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and It Works
Published on Nov. 10 2010 by D. Berube

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what I assumed it would.
It does what I assumed it would. It does what I assumed it would. It does what I assumed it would.
Published 13 months ago by K. Galloway

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and It Works, Nov. 10 2010
D. Berube (Ottawa, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: C2G/Cables to Go 40424 Stereo F/M RCA YCable (6-Inch, Black) (Electronics)
Bought this to allow me to hookup a cheaper Logitech sound system designed for a computer to an XBOX 360 and it works beautifully for this purpose and thanks to this cable, a very good sound upgrade for the XBOX 360 compared to the standard TV speakers. Came in a simple, small plastic bag that seals shut with a zipper similar to resealable bags (I mean what else do you need) and was perfectly well protected for the journey in the box along with another item. For the price this cable is unbeatable even with shipping costs and if you can throw it in along with an order to get Free Shipping as well, it's a plain steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Feb. 9 2011
No problems. Arrived in a GIANT box filled with packaging (compared to size of product, lol). Plugged it in, worked no problem! Used it to connect computer speakers (which include a subwoofer) to our HDTV. Sounds much better than the speakers in the HDTV.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, March 2 2014
does its job very well, and for the price I paid it's really good

I use it on the output of a Digital to Analog Converter and use a 3.5mm splitter cable with it so that I can use 2 headphones, the audio quality is very good, no degradation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its Job., Oct. 3 2013
I purchased these cables to hookup my headphones into my tv; works just fine.

If you need this cable, buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should, Sept. 10 2013
Sandbo - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
It's hard to tell if the quality is superior given that I don't have another such cable.

But it allows me to connect my earphone directly to the RCA output of the ASUS sound card, certainly the sound quality is way superior over the onboard crap chips, that's good enough for what I've paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Aug. 15 2013
Fast shipping, great product and cheap. I needed this for my new Asus xonar stx sound card. Works like a charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works prefectly, July 8 2013
this cable has successfully helped me to complete my home video set up. It works perfectly and i'd definitely recommend purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, June 7 2013
Works very well. Needed it because my tv doesn't have a headphone jack. Love how cheap it was. Would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overall - matches description, June 5 2013
Works ok but for such a tiny simple small cable, seems a little more expensive than it should be. Delivery was very fast (few days) through regular shipping. You can use it to convert S-audio from your tv to a headphone plug. So, if your TV does not have a headphone plug, buy this and use this and you can listen to the audio (although you might have to unplug it and plug your audio cables back in to get sound through the TV speakers again). It met my purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars meet all my requirement, Feb. 21 2013
it meet all my requirement. It works fine for the price of it. I recommand it to all the people

ARRAY(0xbd40e24c)

C2G/Cables to Go 40424 Stereo F/M RCA YCable (6-Inch, Black)
CDN$ 8.99 CDN$ 4.00