5.0 out of 5 stars Smart design and it really works!
Published on Sept. 5 2011 by Denise F. Blackwell

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but awkward
The bread keeper works well just awkward to use. Homemade bread does stay fresh and moist for a few days. However, I would go for an old fashion bread box. I looked at everything on Amazon and nothing is like my mother's breadbox. Seems they are not made anymore. This plastic bread keeper is a temp solution until I can get in to the shop and make a bread box.
Published 13 days ago by Carlos J

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart design and it really works!, Sept. 5 2011
This review is from: Progressive International Adjustable Bread Keeper (Kitchen)
I have been on a homemade bread kick lately and need someplace to store my creations. This breadkeeper is wonderful. The adjustable vents allow you to store bread that hasn't completely cooled without building up condensation or to store baguette so it won't lose its crust. We've found that homemade bread can keep for 6-7 days with no problem. I have bought 2 others for gifts. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bread box! Cheap bread board., Dec 4 2011
I've been using this bread box for about a month now. Definately keeps my homemade breads fresher, longer. Perfect for 1 lb loaves. I put the bread board in the dishwasher and it melted a bit, my fault for not washing it by hand. Other than that, I'm quite pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it for homemade bread!, March 25 2011
R Charlton (London, Ontario) - See all my reviews
My mother bought me this for Christmas, not knowing I'd been planning to purchase it for myself after Christmas. Up until then I had been using milk bags to bag my bread out of my breadmaker. This works quite well, keeps the bread moist even in dry dry winter weather if you set it to closed. We've washed it several times in the dishwasher and it's held up nicely (top rack only, of course). Another container we got for bread warped the first time we put it in the dishwasher so I was very worried until I got it out. It's simple, works and pretty cheap, so I'd recommend it for anyone who needs to store homemade bread.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, Dec 16 2011
The bread Keeper holds the bread quite well with adjustable side vent to control the moisture content of the bread. My first use i kept the vent open overnight and next day the bread was dry & tough. I adjusted it accordingly and the bread was fine after that.
I like the clear plastic that you can see what is inside the keeper unlike traditional wooden or aluminum bread keepers. "Out of mind, out of sight". The only improvement I would make is if the bread keeper was a bit longer to keep longer breads within it.

Pros: clear see-thru
Vented to control moisture

Cons: none yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable Bread Keeper, Nov. 20 2011
I love it. Keeps homemade bread fresh until the end of the loaf. Should have bought the slicer too - anyway love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Bread Keeper~, Nov. 1 2011
I have wanted this bread keeper for quite a while. It is perfect! It fits even the fluffiest loaf and the venting is handy when storing bread that is still warm. The best part is that there are no more plastic bags!! Yay!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh bread in handy adjustable container., Dec 30 2011
I have a fairly dry apartment, so I have the knob set to cover the holes. The home made bread is still fresh and tasty days after the first cut. Much better than putting the bread in bags. If you have your own cutting board/tray I would use that. The included one works fine for keeping the bread on in the container, and does allow cutting, but the crumbs go everywhere so I take the bread out and cut it on my big butcher block which makes cleanup much easier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, neat, April 13 2012
This bread keeper is very good! It looks great on the counter, and the humidity controls work very well at keeping the bread as long as possible. The cutting board, though, is too small to catch crumbs one gets when slicing the bread. Mind you, it makes getting the loaf of bread in or out of the bread keeper easier. Larger (wider or circular) loaves of bread won't fit into the keeper. It seems this keeper is meant for "regular" loaves of bread and those made in bread machines. All in all, this is an inexpensive, good-looking, and functional bread keeper that I'm glad I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Items keep fresh for days, Jan. 2 2013
I think this is a good product however I need to figure out our humidity as after a few days the muffins went mouldy from dampness while the vent was half open. I will try it full open this time. It keeps items fresher then having them stored in plastic bags which causes sweating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awe bread box, Oct. 22 2011
ChrissyM (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
The bread doesn't dry out, which was my biggest issue with storing homemade bread in a plastic bag. I love it, it fits my 2 lbs tall bread from my breadmachine and it's pretty on the counter. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xaa092198)