countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture Music Deals Store sports Tools All-New Kindle Registry

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on July 23, 2016
It looks great while also being very functional. I can store my homemade breads from a bread maker inside with little difficulty.
on July 22, 2016
a bit expensive but is good.
on July 16, 2016
This item gives a clear view of how much bread remains and convenient counter top access and cutting board. We feel it preserves the bread well.
on July 12, 2016
Love love love it
on July 5, 2016
It works well! it would be nicer if it's bigger.
Will recommend it.
on July 5, 2016
Well made
on June 25, 2016
It does exactly what you hear in the description. If you love your bread this will take care of what you love...
on June 15, 2016
This really does keep my homemade bread fresh longer. Happy with this purchase.
on June 9, 2016
Used to use ziploc bags (large freezer one) to keep our homemade bread fresh... but this give the exact same result, is more ecologic and looks A LOT BETTER than a plastic bag!
on June 6, 2016
Bought because this bread box is frequently purchased with my bread maker. While I got lovely bread from my machine, it did not fit in this container. The container is too short (heightwise). I cut my bread up to make it fit, and the little holes did not sufficiently remove the moisture from putting it in warm. And I live in a very dry climate! Even if my bread did fit, it's a pretty crummy box. Don't buy it.