summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on June 25, 2016
It does exactly what you hear in the description. If you love your bread this will take care of what you love...
on June 15, 2016
This really does keep my homemade bread fresh longer. Happy with this purchase.
on June 9, 2016
Used to use ziploc bags (large freezer one) to keep our homemade bread fresh... but this give the exact same result, is more ecologic and looks A LOT BETTER than a plastic bag!
on June 6, 2016
Bought because this bread box is frequently purchased with my bread maker. While I got lovely bread from my machine, it did not fit in this container. The container is too short (heightwise). I cut my bread up to make it fit, and the little holes did not sufficiently remove the moisture from putting it in warm. And I live in a very dry climate! Even if my bread did fit, it's a pretty crummy box. Don't buy it.
on June 5, 2016
Just what I was looking for!! Adjustable to fit my home made bread loaves. The adjustable humidity feature means that you never have dried end pieces!
on June 5, 2016
Bread doesn't stay fresh
on May 27, 2016
works wonderful , I like to make my own bread and this is a wonderful way to keep it fresh. it has adjustable size so will fit anything even store bought breads
on May 22, 2016
Good!
on May 5, 2016
J'aime beaucoup il garde le pain frais plusieurs jours
review image review image
on May 3, 2016
I am very happy with the bread basket. It is very modern and very well preserved bread that I make.