5.0 out of 5 stars Everything it's designed to be
I read reviews for various mixers at any price. This came through as the best value for a hand mixer. It is well designed and easier to get the job done most of the time over the stand mixer.
Published on Jan. 29 2010 by D. Philip

3.0 out of 5 stars Need better speed division
Good but first gear to fast. Throwes everything out at startup. It starts to fast and slows down afterwards. Need improvement
Published 20 months ago by User1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything it's designed to be, Jan. 29 2010
D. Philip "Cinguettando" (Victoria, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart HM-70C Power Advantage 7 Speed Hand Mixer - White (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mixer!, Feb. 19 2011
Great price on sale - nice product. This mixer has the power for making a big batch of mashed potatoes, to whipping cream. I love the slow start feature. All the controls are intuitive, and the beater design is very effective. Overall, I highly recommend this Cuisinart product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good choice for pros, Dec 10 2011
I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. My only concern is that I could have bought the 5 speed one, since I just need it for occasional pastry baking. I think the 7 speed would be a good choice for professionals. However, it is very powerful and a high quality purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best handmixer out there!, March 20 2013
Looked at the ratings for this hand-mixer and bought it with no hesitation. Very very impressed! Does a wonderful job in all situations! Would highly recommend! Buy it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as advertised, Aug. 13 2013
K Chan (Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada) - See all my reviews
Great addition to my kitchen! My old one broke down suddenly and I needed a replacement quick! I love the slow start option, first hand mixer that doesn't splash me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the job (but I ain't the operator), March 1 2015
My wife loves it. Bought this after my wife told me her old one had finally died. She loves the slower start up function (no splatter) and found it has LOTS of power for even the heaviest batter. Overall, she is quite impressed and satisfied with its abilities.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great mixer for the price., Jan. 7 2015
This is a great compact mixer and am pleased with the purchase. Read the other reviews boasting of the positive features of this mixer and agree with them completely. I have no complaints with the ease of operation, ability to clean up or design this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6 2014
Does what it should

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand mixer, June 27 2014
John Brkich - See all my reviews
Works perfectly. I like the slow start speed

5.0 out of 5 stars It mixes, Feb. 22 2014
Feels solid and has decent power. My wife likes it because it has a low speed setting. Again Amazon you can be a pain wanting more words.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›