5.0 out of 5 stars Everything it's designed to be
I read reviews for various mixers at any price. This came through as the best value for a hand mixer. It is well designed and easier to get the job done most of the time over the stand mixer.
Published on Jan. 29 2010 by D. Philip

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
The mixer itself is fine and it came with beaters AND a whisk. The fact that a whisk was included was NOT evident in the Amazon ad.
I was misled by the Amazon advertisement saying 'customers who bought this item also bought' the whisk and the dough hooks. I ordered the whisk and dough hooks and now I have two whisks and the postage cost of returning the second whisk...
Published 1 month ago by Robin Beaton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything it's designed to be, Jan. 29 2010
D. Philip "Cinguettando" (Victoria, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart HM-70C Power Advantage 7 Speed Hand Mixer - White (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mixer!, Feb. 19 2011
Great price on sale - nice product. This mixer has the power for making a big batch of mashed potatoes, to whipping cream. I love the slow start feature. All the controls are intuitive, and the beater design is very effective. Overall, I highly recommend this Cuisinart product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hand mixer with whisk, Dec 18 2013
This Cuisinart hand mixer is great! comes with a whisk as well . Is powerful and the 7 speeds make it so much more useful. Slower speed allows you to add ingredients without splashes. The whisk on high speed is great for egg whites!
Amazon.ca price was great!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good choice for pros, Dec 10 2011
I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. My only concern is that I could have bought the 5 speed one, since I just need it for occasional pastry baking. I think the 7 speed would be a good choice for professionals. However, it is very powerful and a high quality purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, Nov. 28 2013
I bought this mixer as our old one(an inferior brand) had packed it in after 6 months.
My wife is ecstatic with the Cuisinart.
She immediately made a batch of cookies.
The machine performs well through all speeds with no jolts as you change speeds (digital !).
I would recommend this item to the cook of the house

5.0 out of 5 stars The best handmixer out there!, March 20 2013
Looked at the ratings for this hand-mixer and bought it with no hesitation. Very very impressed! Does a wonderful job in all situations! Would highly recommend! Buy it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT mixer!, Dec 19 2011
This mixer is a BIG step up from our old mixer from 20 years ago! HA! I especially like the way it starts up in a slow build up to the speed you selected. NO MORE FLOUR FLYING! :D

I've used it for awhile now, and it's been a pleasure to use. The fact that it sits up nicely on my counter top, and has easy to clean beaters, make my day just that little easier.

Lots of power, mixing is a dream, would buy this product again! Nothing to complain about here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6 2014
Does what it should

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand mixer, June 27 2014
John Brkich - See all my reviews
Works perfectly. I like the slow start speed

4.0 out of 5 stars impressed, June 12 2014
I bought a Cuisinart mixer because I trust the name. I have only used it once. However, I was suitably impressed. The slow start feature worked like a charm and it handled the stiff batter without any problems. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because I have not used it more. But, I have every confidence it will perform as expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›