biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on March 5, 2010
Robot Chicken is at it again, but this time they are taking it to another level of wrongness.
I got this for my birthday and have to say I am so glad. I am a big fan of the show because I am pretty sure it's greared towards nerds who played a lot of strange toys in there days. Which I am, but they seem to do it in away I never thought of when I was a kid.
I don't have season 1 & 2 yet to own, but I recommend people getting there latest seasons and working backwards. Since I don't think there is a chronogical order to there madness. but I have seen all of season 1 & 2 on tv and have to say so far season 3 is great.
on June 5, 2009
Season 3 of Robot Chicken is a must have for those that already own the first two seasons. It wasn't as "funny" as the first two IMO but it's still a great buy!