5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have
Pros: Cheap, Good quality materials, Shoulders are adjustable velcro pads, Radio pouch will fit a motorola 2-way radio, Side holster has an adjustable velcro strap for different size handguns, and All pouches are a velcro/snap combination so it will hold many different sizes of mags quite snug.

Con: 1. Elastic ties on side of vest must be cut and retied after...
Published on Oct. 13 2012 by Anthony Peters

3.0 out of 5 stars Great vest, with some complaints.
I like the vest. and it looks pretty slick. It also has lots of places to store stuff, which would be expected from something like this.

I do have a few complaints though..

There aren't many places to hang stuff off the vest. I wish there were a belt like loops around the entire bottom. My knife is fairly large, and won't hang anywhere else other...
Published 17 months ago by Tidgey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, Oct. 13 2012
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)

Con: 1. Elastic ties on side of vest must be cut and retied after you have fit the vest on yourself. Elastic ties have about three feet extra material to begin with.
2. If you have a big handgun such as a Smith/Wesson M&P40 in the holster the grip will slightly interfere with the front M4 mag pouch. P.S. it doesn't affect operation its just a little annoying.
3. Zippers on rear dump pouch only open 60% horizontally on top and 80% vertically on the left side of the pouch. A little awkward but works. P.S. Make sure that both the zippers are all the way up on the top face when in use, because, if they are on the vertical face they will work themselves open.
4. The front M4 mag pouches hold two mags at a time, but lacks an internal elastic band so they are a little big if you only have one spare mag.

For its price this vest is a must have even if your just wearing it around the house for style...

Update: Two years of heavy use and it's still going strong aside from the velcros starting it get a little worn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Nov. 4 2012
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
Okay first off, this product is pretty cool. I recently purchased it and I'm planning on using it for air-soft and/or paint-balling. I almost just managed to use it as part of a Halloween costume :).
The only negative thing I can say about this product is the size-it was fairly small. By small I mean the height of the vest (neck to waist) was a bit short, nothing huge, I just would have preferred it to be slightly larger. (I'm about 5',9").

So that's why I didn't give it a 5 but aside from that, awesome product, great pockets, cool style, didn't have to adjust the width, fits my air-soft and BB guns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now this vest is flippin sweet!!, Feb. 27 2014
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
Man this vest is killer!!! Absolutely fell in love with it and dont want to take it off. Very comfortable, quality vest, and there are so many pockets and loops i had to look around for more tactical items to fill it! Just putting it on makes you feel like a badboy. For the money, this vest is this one you want. Perfect!!

4.0 out of 5 stars T, Jan. 6 2012
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
Bought it as a gift for my finace who's into this stuff. He thought it was cool. I didn't look at the back view when I purchased it and I don't personally like the ties at the sides. Other than that, it's a great vest for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cost effective toption for a tactical vest, Jan. 2 2013
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
This was my first tactical vest and I did a fair bit of researching. I wasn't sure about getting this kind of vest ("fixed pocket") or a MOLLE-system vest. Although the MOLLE system is a very versatile platform, the cost associated with this is significant when you start adding all of the attachments. I opted for the cheaper fixed pocket tactical vest as it has all of the storage compartments that I would ever need.

After receiving the UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest, I was very satisfied with the packaging and quality of the vest. It fit my 43' chest and with the cordage to adjust the mid body size, I had no problem sizing it to fit me.

I'm getting a handgun in the spring and I'm anxious to see how fluid the draw from the pistol holster is. I tried it with a replica 1911 and I found it a little awkward to pull from the high, side mounted holster. This may be something that takes a little routine practice a the range.

Overall, a good addition to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Satisfied, July 17 2013
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
First off, the shipping was very quick. Purchased this on July 9, 2013, and it was estimated to arrive on the 18th; however it arrived 3 days earlier than expected which was wonderful! The packaging was kept to a minimum but still enough to protect the product and there was no visually evident damages to the packaging. The vest is very lightweight but feels like a durable quality. It fits comfortable and is very easy to adjust to your perfect fitting. The only thing that I find imperfect about this vest is that the shoulder Velcro adjustments are difficult to adjust on your own, while trying to precisely fit the vest to your preference. A second person was required to lend me a hand. I'm about 5'9" and the vest is about 3" above my waistline, I find it very comfortable and easy to maneuver in. I would recommend this vest to anybody who is looking for something with the tactical look, especially for the relatively cheap price payed for such a fine product.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality and durability, March 18 2013
David W. Guy (Nepean, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
For the price, this is an excellent build vest. One thing to keep in mind is that the pockets and holster are all static and cannot be re-positioned. Others may prefer a Molle based tactical vest. The UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest however is well-built, strong and can be easily re-sized. It will fit from a small build up to large build individuals with quick re-adjustments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Nov. 7 2012
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
First let me say that the quality was much higher than expected for such a low price tag. The shipping time was minimal, and the packaging was great.
This vest has numerous options to make it fit you just right, and it feels and looks amazing. Lots of pouches to store any number of things, and a big velcro strip on the back to attach any patches, or accessories that you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best SWAT Vest Value!, Nov. 24 2014
Ozzalin "Opa Amazon Style!" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
Fully adjustable, shoulders and sides, very easy to handle.
Multiple tactical pockets, bullet racks, radio slot on the back, ration bars pockets and knife and pistol holster.
Very sturdy and well built, seriously, if you look for a really professional SWAT Vest...For the price... This is IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vest for realism airsofting!, Nov. 25 2014
Donovan (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest (Sports)
This vest is amazing! Simply put it fits all sizes of people, I am a large person and this fits with no problem other than about 5 min of adjusting but there is room for me. It looks and feels like real armour ( have worn plate armour for over a year) and it has loads of pockets for everything!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›