Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

on October 13, 2012
Pros: Cheap, Good quality materials, Shoulders are adjustable velcro pads, Radio pouch will fit a motorola 2-way radio, Side holster has an adjustable velcro strap for different size handguns, and All pouches are a velcro/snap combination so it will hold many different sizes of mags quite snug.

Con: 1. Elastic ties on side of vest must be cut and retied after you have fit the vest on yourself. Elastic ties have about three feet extra material to begin with.
2. If you have a big handgun such as a Smith/Wesson M&P40 in the holster the grip will slightly interfere with the front M4 mag pouch. P.S. it doesn't affect operation its just a little annoying.
3. Zippers on rear dump pouch only open 60% horizontally on top and 80% vertically on the left side of the pouch. A little awkward but works. P.S. Make sure that both the zippers are all the way up on the top face when in use, because, if they are on the vertical face they will work themselves open.
4. The front M4 mag pouches hold two mags at a time, but lacks an internal elastic band so they are a little big if you only have one spare mag.

For its price this vest is a must have even if your just wearing it around the house for style...

Update: Two years of heavy use and it's still going strong aside from the velcros starting it get a little worn.
on February 27, 2014
Man this vest is killer!!! Absolutely fell in love with it and dont want to take it off. Very comfortable, quality vest, and there are so many pockets and loops i had to look around for more tactical items to fill it! Just putting it on makes you feel like a badboy. For the money, this vest is this one you want. Perfect!!
on November 4, 2012
Okay first off, this product is pretty cool. I recently purchased it and I'm planning on using it for air-soft and/or paint-balling. I almost just managed to use it as part of a Halloween costume :).
The only negative thing I can say about this product is the size-it was fairly small. By small I mean the height of the vest (neck to waist) was a bit short, nothing huge, I just would have preferred it to be slightly larger. (I'm about 5',9").

So that's why I didn't give it a 5 but aside from that, awesome product, great pockets, cool style, didn't have to adjust the width, fits my air-soft and BB guns.
on January 6, 2012
Bought it as a gift for my finace who's into this stuff. He thought it was cool. I didn't look at the back view when I purchased it and I don't personally like the ties at the sides. Other than that, it's a great vest for the price.
on January 2, 2013
This was my first tactical vest and I did a fair bit of researching. I wasn't sure about getting this kind of vest ("fixed pocket") or a MOLLE-system vest. Although the MOLLE system is a very versatile platform, the cost associated with this is significant when you start adding all of the attachments. I opted for the cheaper fixed pocket tactical vest as it has all of the storage compartments that I would ever need.

After receiving the UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest, I was very satisfied with the packaging and quality of the vest. It fit my 43' chest and with the cordage to adjust the mid body size, I had no problem sizing it to fit me.

I'm getting a handgun in the spring and I'm anxious to see how fluid the draw from the pistol holster is. I tried it with a replica 1911 and I found it a little awkward to pull from the high, side mounted holster. This may be something that takes a little routine practice a the range.

Overall, a good addition to my collection.
on July 17, 2013
First off, the shipping was very quick. Purchased this on July 9, 2013, and it was estimated to arrive on the 18th; however it arrived 3 days earlier than expected which was wonderful! The packaging was kept to a minimum but still enough to protect the product and there was no visually evident damages to the packaging. The vest is very lightweight but feels like a durable quality. It fits comfortable and is very easy to adjust to your perfect fitting. The only thing that I find imperfect about this vest is that the shoulder Velcro adjustments are difficult to adjust on your own, while trying to precisely fit the vest to your preference. A second person was required to lend me a hand. I'm about 5'9" and the vest is about 3" above my waistline, I find it very comfortable and easy to maneuver in. I would recommend this vest to anybody who is looking for something with the tactical look, especially for the relatively cheap price payed for such a fine product.
on November 5, 2015
I'm not in any military, law enforcement divisions etc etc. I literally bought this for a halloween costume. People thought i was a real cop/swat cause I had put a printed out logo of "S.W.A.T." Needless to say, it did its job as of appearance. In terms of quality, I think it's pretty sturdy in its price range. I feel like this vest is quite basic, and will give you all the pockets necessary. But what am I to judge, I'm not law enforcer :P

Kept me warm actually...

In terms for shipping, I have a 6-month student Amazon Prime, and boy did it deliver it fast, it actually came a day earlier than the posted date. The packaging is solid. I was quite skeptical because i HATE online shopping. But this delivery definitely turned my doubts around
on August 4, 2015
As expected. Material and made solid. Comfortable. Fit well. However, people who are tall for example above 5'10 should be aware, since the vest is not made very large lengthwise.
on August 31, 2015
Was expecting to be good, but wasn't expecting it to be fantastic... Let's face it. Once you wear this you look bad***, it's great, once i got it, i tried it on and fits me perfectly. I don't even have to adjust the straps... And i'm a 21 yr old 237lb 5"8 guy. So that extra garter is actually cool to have. Shipping got delayed though was exPecting it to come on aug 28 but it got delayed, but once i got it, oh boy it was so great that all that waiting was well worth it, i don't even have to deduct a star just because this thing is cool to have.
review image
on March 18, 2013
For the price, this is an excellent build vest. One thing to keep in mind is that the pockets and holster are all static and cannot be re-positioned. Others may prefer a Molle based tactical vest. The UTG Law Enforcement Tactical SWAT Vest however is well-built, strong and can be easily re-sized. It will fit from a small build up to large build individuals with quick re-adjustments.