summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Price:$59.99+ Free shipping

on January 30, 2015
The packaged was shipped out quickly. Happy with it.
on January 5, 2014
It was what I expected and works well Shipped to me on time Hope it lasts for the rest of the printers life
on October 13, 2011
This is a good product. The ink works very well. However, about half the time (or more), my printer does not recognize the ink cartridge and displays an error. When this happens, I have to take it out and put it back in, often multiple times. I do not know of a way to fix this. It caused an error so the document in the printing cue froze and will not cancel, making my printer unable to print anything. If not for this problem, I would give the ink cartridge 5 stars.
on December 6, 2013
I wished I could have identified my PhotoSmart printer with this cartridge. The price is the same as with HP ($39.99 with free delivery), but it took a week to receive it. Next time I will come to Amazon. Still an expensive ink cartridge for 600 pages, but there is nothing I can do but to change printer.
on April 17, 2011
I am so glad I chose to purchase this XL cartridge. Not only does it save you money, but you don't have to change your cartridge all the time either!!
on September 28, 2014
Almost no ink in it!!!!
I load it it in my printer & it says my ink is low...... The printing of black is really pale . It's a "ripoff"
on October 9, 2011
Very good product and fast delivery. Good quality I will not hesitate to order again from this seller and I was impressed by the speed of delivery.
on December 1, 2014
HP ink is very expensive, but it does the job. If you can not find a generic brand, this is as good as it gets.
on January 17, 2012
Nice quality and it shipped in good condition. cheaper than in retail stores. It was good buy. Will buy again.
on July 27, 2014
ordered two, one would not work at all the other printed with a smear and inconsistent

See 1 answered question