5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this show in the 60's and even more now!
The show is fun to watch. Extremely disappointed that I was charged an additional 19.00 when I went to the post office.
I had bought this from Amazon.ca so did not expect to be charge fee's when it arrived. I am in Canada and should not be
Published 7 months ago by Catherine Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Flintstones are Great ... but wrong info about translation !
Hello !

The box is absolutly great! Fantastic packaging and the box just plain looks cool. The episodes are legendary. We all know them by heart and they are as good now as they where 50yrs ago. The only complain that I have is that the packaging AND the dvd menues says that the french version is doubled in Quebec, wish is only true for half the episodes...
Published 12 months ago by Captain Marvel

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this show in the 60's and even more now!, Jan. 22 2014
charged this from the CA site. If I had ordered from amazon.com I would have expected this charge. Only fooled once. It should have been added to my bill at the time of order so I am aware of the charges.
Signed "Expected more from amazon.ca"

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, Aug. 18 2013
Absolutely great product! My only complaint (and it's very minor) is that it is very hard to pull the CD's from their covers and the last thing that I want to do is rip the booklet that they came it.

The overall quality of the CD's are fabulous; clear and crisp on the TV. I would definitely buy this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious Childhood Memories, Aug. 18 2013
Loved the series growing up as a kid. I'd watch it during my lunch break since I only lived like 10 mins away from school! Audio and video are what you would expect from a cartoon series that's from the 1960's, but the comedy aspect still holds up really well even today. Recommended for anybody who enjoys the I Love Lucy type of comedy. A must-watch classic!

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a great set but..., Aug. 18 2013
Immediately you have to like this set for the price and the volume of material you get to review. However, I put a new disc into my recently new player and it skipped. Just like another big budget full season deal for another animated series, which shall remain nameless.It leads me to believe, it would be better to buy the seasons separately. Maybe you'd get best quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it, Dec 17 2013
Franca (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
i grew up wacthing the flinstones, and i never get sick of wacthing them like other cartoons, way to go ! there will never be another like the flinstones ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Was Fast, Oct. 14 2013
Never got to see this whole series while i was growing up so ordered this so i could relive one of my favorite shows from my childhood and cant wait to watch them all. delievery on this item was fast and came in excellent condition, so if you would like to purchase this item you wont have any regrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Yabadabadoo!, Aug. 18 2013
Chris Boxall (Osoyoos, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
Great series at a super low price, very pleased to have the whole set at Amazon`s sale price!
Good quality, don`t see waiting for Blu Ray at a much higher cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yabba Dabba Doo!!, Aug. 16 2013
Who couldn't luv the Flintstones; when I saw that the complete series was on sale I just had to have it for my collection and at a fantastic price...Amazon does it again!!

The packaging and picture quality of the dvd's are great!! A stroll down memory lane.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOURS of Stone-age Fun!, Nov. 26 2012
I grew up on The Flintstones, rushing home at noon for lunch, not for whatever mom had prepared for lunch, but to watch Fred and Barney! Over the years, I've probably seen each episode at least ten times. When the series originally came to DVD, I picked up the first season with the intention of collecting the series, but it got a little pricey. When I heard the entire series was available, I jumped at the chance to grab them. The same features and such that were available on the individual seasons are here, making this a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic ground breaking show gets its due, May 23 2009
Dean Wirth "Mcdean" (Calgary Alberta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Flintstones: The Complete Series Limited Edition Box Set [Import] (DVD)
Well what can I say??? From the critically acclaimed first 3 seasons to the Gazoo/Hatrocks/Gruesomes final 2 I love this show. The relationships between Fred/Barney/Wilma/Betty and yes Dino are unparalelled in Animated tv history ( don't talk to me about the Simpsons either). And I love the backdrop art pieces too. Interesting packaging that of course adds nothing to the content.

The Flintstones: The Complete Series Limited Edition Box Set [Import]