5.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the point
Published on March 9 2010 by Janick

3.0 out of 5 stars Stability Ball
I was looking for a stability ball workout that was a little more challenging, unfortunately, this isn't the one. It's perfect for beginners.
Published 19 months ago by FB

3.0 out of 5 stars Stability Ball, Feb. 18 2013
FB (laval, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stability Ball Workout - DVD (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the point, March 9 2010
Janick (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stability Ball Workout - DVD (DVD)
I ordered this because I had a stability ball and didn't know how to use it. The video is divided in 10 minutes for upper body, lower body and core. Time flies this way and before you know it it's done. Keli Roberts gives clear directions and is likeable. You need a ball, two sets of weights (I use 3 pounds and 10 lbs) and a mat (or carpeted area). The video is dynamic and inventive, I do it as often as possible and feel it in my body. Good job.

Stability Ball Workout - DVD
Stability Ball Workout - DVD by Quickfix (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 17.02