5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Ce que j'aime est rien que la comédie avec l'acteur Paul Reubens .. En plus, il y a un sous-titre car je suis une personne sourde c'est pourquoi .. Donc, merci pour le film !
Published 2 months ago by Guillaume B-Proulx

3.0 out of 5 stars This is cool!
This is SO cool! I was looking for those "Omen" movies, and guess what pops up? Yup, "Pee Wee's Big Adventure!" I mean, I KNOW that Pee Wee...ahem...movies have been...naughty, but is he really the antichrist?
Published on April 16 2004 by Brent

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 11 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, Jan. 30 2014
Old film remastered in Bluray and quite crisp. Pee wee Herman is ridiculous from the start so it was a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, Aug. 20 2012
This review is from: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure [Import] (DVD)
Because everyone needs to own this movie. Just finished watching it and actually forgot how awesome it was! Can be a little scary for little kids and little kids at heart but all around a true family favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will reduce you to fits of laughter on the floor, Jan. 16 2011
Erin Deli "witibabe" (Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure [Import] (DVD)
This film may not be for everyone, but it is for everyone that 'gets it'. Tim Burton was not out to make one of those tremendously stupid films involving a really dumb guy and the antics that he gets into wherever he goes, although it appears to be something like that from far away. What he and Reubens created was actually the crazy adventures of a somewhat wet-behind-the-ears and sensitive manchild looking for his stolen bike across the American southwest. The humour doesn't not come from all the ridiculous things that happen to him, rather it comes from his reaction to the (somewhat) normal, if unlikely, situations he gets into. This is the genius of Paul Reubens, Pee-Wee has very simple needs and wants, but his reactions to his situations are always cheeky (and a little dark).

Hence, if you can attach yourself to this character early on in the film, you will be rolling on the floor with laughter the entire length of it. Pee-Wee has this unrelenting way of making you feel like you should be as happy as him. And that is a good film in my book, one that makes you want to be a more positive person.

PS He will make you think that your bike is a two-bit piece of crap compared to his. I really want that bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, Nov. 3 2010
This review is from: Pee-Wees Big Adventure (VHS Tape)
this was my first time using amazon and wow i
was impressed. my items arrived within 3-4 days
and was exactly what i have been looking for.
perfect condition
thanks and i will definetly order again

4.0 out of 5 stars Pee Wee Herman is one funny man, Jan. 2 2010
Kevin Barton (Whitby, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure [Import] (DVD)
I think this movie is a wonderful movie. That Pee Wee Herman is one humorous man. That movie made me laugh so much. The missing bike part gave me quite a shock when Pee Wee freaked out. What made me laugh the most is Pee Wee Herman tried to wrestle Mark Holden and said "Tell me where it is before I loose patience with you!" The trick gum part also made me laugh like crazy. Kids would love to watch such a movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars I remember!, Sept. 18 2008
This review is from: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (DVD)
This bring back memories. I went to see it in theater when I was in my early 20s with friends and we laughed so much.... but the Lage Marge scene was the best... All the girls in the theater screamed and started to laugh right away. Now they are coming out with it again in November 2008.. YAY! I want it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A one-of-a-kind classic comedy, July 18 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (DVD)
It is really such a shame about what happened to actor Paul Reubens and his alter-ego Pee-wee Herman. This is an absolutely delightful, one-of-a-kind classic comedy. The follow-up film, Big Top Pee Wee, while it has it's moments, can't possibly even begin to compare. As one film critic said of this film at the time it was released, just leave your sanity at the door and enjoy it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Paging Mr. Herman..., July 3 2004
Lorraine Williams (Baltimore, MD, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (DVD)
This movie is truly one of my all-time favorites. I love it because I've seen it tons of times and each time I laugh again. Every scene I could easily call my favorite scene. This movie is great for fans of the show. I would recommend this movie to anyone with a sense of humor.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is cool!, April 16 2004

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure [Import]
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure [Import] by Tim Burton (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 6.56