‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, April 18 2010
This review is from: Kingston 8 GB microSDHC Class 4 Flash Memory Card SDC4/8GB (Electronics)
It works and that is all that matters. Somehow they delivered it the next day when I didn't even request fast shipping, so that was nice. I just have to be careful to not lose the little adapter.

4.0 out of 5 stars memory card, April 10 2014
I think I paid a higher price than I should have, but the memory card is good. I would recommend this product to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my tablet, March 27 2014
I was looking for extra memory for my tablet and this works perfect. Plus I can use it in my camera and main computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston 8GB MicroSD, March 18 2014
Works great. Easy to slide in and out of holder.
Does exactly as stated / what you need.
I'm using it for a 10.1" tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars It should be 4 1/2 stars, March 6 2014
My one and only complaint is the micro sd adapter lock kinda sucked. Other than that do not over look this buy it now

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, March 4 2014
Johnny pearson (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
Does the job well and fast enough. Used with my underwater camera and I have no troubles installing it or viewer the picture on my Macbook pro and iMac.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY WORTH BUYING - CHEAP $$$, March 4 2014
I bought this SD card for my tablet and it works really good, its cheap and its awesome! I would recommend this SD card because if you buy it from like staples or best buy you would get it around $20, but here its only $10 (currently).

4.0 out of 5 stars Used in Garmin GPS, Feb. 7 2014
This is the 2nd comment for this microsd card. Works great other than needed to insert it face down.
Having problems with saving comments on Amazon.ca

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, Feb. 2 2014
Used with my mother's mobile phone, and worked as expected. I didn't do any speed test yet.
As a budget choice, it works.

4.0 out of 5 stars works good oprice is right, Jan. 15 2014
not a whole lot to say the sd card works i havent had a failure with it yet or any file corruptions seems good :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›