march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Package Type: Retail|Change

on April 26, 2016
I tried it without the mounting brackets and it moved at little so I would recommend using them. Make sure you expand the bar enough so it puts minimal stress on the brackets. It is kind of hard to know when it's tight enough. I wanted it real tight but ending up breaking my door frame. My own fault.
on April 24, 2016
The foam pads are wearing away, but that is to be expected. I almost always wear gloves anyway, so it doesn't bother me. This pull-up bar is well made. I've only ever used it without the mounting hardware. It's basically a super-duper tension rod. But if you use it without the mounting hardware, then make sure it's really secure in your doorway every time you use it (otherwise you'll go ker-splat unexpectedly!).
on April 21, 2016
This mounted easily and is very solid. I installed it under a set of open stairs to the basement so didn't need something that could be removed easily. I am really glad I got it; I can definitely feel those lats!
on April 19, 2016
I've had this chin up bar for about 2 years now and it's still going. A great buy!
on April 19, 2016
It is a safe bar, easy to install. I recommand the use of the safety brackets which are included. Have fun :)
on April 19, 2016
Very good quality and so far works great.
on April 3, 2016
You need to install it with the mounting hardware, and install these metal cups on each side of the doorway. If you just twist it to apply enough pressure on the door way, it will not stay up for long. So if you're planning on putting it in a doorway, don't expect to be able to use the door, without completely removing everything. You might as well get a regular, "mount on the wall style" chin up bar.

Wouldn't recommend.
on March 30, 2016
Quality bar. Sturdy, easy to install (didn't have to use brackets) and should fit all kinds of door frames (mine's fairly wide - old house, so not every pull-up fits).
on March 29, 2016
Have used it for months with no wear or tear at all. It holds 150 pounds like a charm. I would highly recommend this product
on March 22, 2016
Best ever! The customer service was amazing!! I couldnt be happier! Definitely do business with them!