summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Package Type: Retail|Change

on June 24, 2016
Great chin up bar
Came exactly as advertised, Its a great inexpensive bar but has pretty silly grips on it. I taped over it with hockey tape and i much prefer it. Overall great buy.
on June 12, 2016
This bar is easy to setup, and comes with fittings for both chin ups and pull ups. Please note that you won't be able to use this product without screwing the fittings into the door frame. The screws are small, but you will need a drill to put them in.
My only complaint is the grips are velcro straps, so, if they aren't positioned well, they can hurt your hands. With that said, the grips are soft and pretty good quality, so if they are positioned correctly, are very nice to use.
It supports me very easily, and I am a 75 kilo male.
Great buy for the money.

TLDR;
Pros - Inexpensive
Good quality
Built to last

Cons- Grips can be finicky
Will have to drill holes into your door frame.
on June 11, 2016
No complaints. Product as advertised. Supports 170lbs without the screw in attachments.
on June 9, 2016
One side stopped telescoping out. . Has anyone else had this issue?
on May 26, 2016
Sleek & sturdy! Exactly as expected! Please install the bracekets though for safety.
on May 26, 2016
Nice product
on May 24, 2016
Works well in my bathroom door, I weigh 160 and it doesn't budge even without the metal pieces that screw into the wall. I would recommend the pieces regardless
on May 24, 2016
Works absolutely perfectly. Installs in the door frame with two backets and screws. You will need a power screw driver thing for installation. I'm about 160 lbs and it holds my weight and more no problem. It's so convenient to do pull ups and chin ups now, my back looks noticeably more muscular and I've gotten a lot stronger. Barely used to do 2 pull ups, can now do 20+ no problem. For it's cheap price, this is easily one of the best purchases I've ever made in my life! If you don't want to go to a gym, having this in your door frame, and a set of adjustable dumbbells (like the Bowflex 552) and a weight bench will enable you to work out and get huge at home!
on May 15, 2016
Very good!
on May 8, 2016
Works like a charm, very sturdy, does not bend, hold in place very well, I can even swing on it! One advice though, change your grip corresponding to the side that tighten the bar, otherwise there is a risk of it loosening. Otherwise, great product!