march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis vpcflyout Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Package Type: Retail|Change

on May 26, 2016
Sleek & sturdy! Exactly as expected! Please install the bracekets though for safety.
on May 26, 2016
Nice product
on May 24, 2016
Works well in my bathroom door, I weigh 160 and it doesn't budge even without the metal pieces that screw into the wall. I would recommend the pieces regardless
on May 24, 2016
Works absolutely perfectly. Installs in the door frame with two backets and screws. You will need a power screw driver thing for installation. I'm about 160 lbs and it holds my weight and more no problem. It's so convenient to do pull ups and chin ups now, my back looks noticeably more muscular and I've gotten a lot stronger. Barely used to do 2 pull ups, can now do 20+ no problem. For it's cheap price, this is easily one of the best purchases I've ever made in my life! If you don't want to go to a gym, having this in your door frame, and a set of adjustable dumbbells (like the Bowflex 552) and a weight bench will enable you to work out and get huge at home!
on May 15, 2016
Very good!
on May 8, 2016
Works like a charm, very sturdy, does not bend, hold in place very well, I can even swing on it! One advice though, change your grip corresponding to the side that tighten the bar, otherwise there is a risk of it loosening. Otherwise, great product!
on April 26, 2016
I tried it without the mounting brackets and it moved at little so I would recommend using them. Make sure you expand the bar enough so it puts minimal stress on the brackets. It is kind of hard to know when it's tight enough. I wanted it real tight but ending up breaking my door frame. My own fault.
on April 24, 2016
The foam pads are wearing away, but that is to be expected. I almost always wear gloves anyway, so it doesn't bother me. This pull-up bar is well made. I've only ever used it without the mounting hardware. It's basically a super-duper tension rod. But if you use it without the mounting hardware, then make sure it's really secure in your doorway every time you use it (otherwise you'll go ker-splat unexpectedly!).
on April 21, 2016
This mounted easily and is very solid. I installed it under a set of open stairs to the basement so didn't need something that could be removed easily. I am really glad I got it; I can definitely feel those lats!
on April 19, 2016
I've had this chin up bar for about 2 years now and it's still going. A great buy!