4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price
This product is very popular with my 2 year old for playing with playdough. There is a large variety for every occasion. The plastic is not as durable as I expected but for the value and the extensive variety, then it is still worth it.
Published on Dec 21 2011 by kk99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good selection if you are just starting out!
Published 12 months ago by MojoJojo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good selection if you are just starting out!, March 26 2013
This review is from: Wilton 2304-1050 101-Piece Cookie Cutter Set (Kitchen)
I make decorated cookies and didn't have a lot of cutters. This set gave me a good selection of basic shapes that I didn't have, including the alphabet and the numbers. There are a few odd shapes, but overall a good way to get started. I do find that the plastic is a little flimsy, and the cutters are very shallow. I can't use them for my thicker cookies, and they bend out of shape easily if you push down to hard when cutting. Also, the alphabet is VERY small...only good for mini's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, Dec 21 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Feb. 15 2014
This review is from: Wilton 2304-1050 101-Piece Cookie Cutter Set (Kitchen)
it is exactly what I was hoping for and has much more It will be used constantly many thanks perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Dec 14 2013
This review is from: Wilton 2304-1050 101-Piece Cookie Cutter Set (Kitchen)
We had fun sorting through and figuring out what each design was. The flag took us awhile. The cookie cutters come in all sizes. There are some very sizeable gingerbread people. My favorite are the dinosaurs!

ARRAY(0xb5362a8c)