5.0 out of 5 stars Don Juan DVD, Sept. 22 2008
A. Paradis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don Juan (DVD)
This DVD was long awaited and well worth it. It was well put together. You always get a good overview of the whole scene, not just the main characters as I have seen with other stage musical. In the DVD description, you have identified the language as being English - it is French.
Don Juan

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!!!, Oct. 15 2008
Melissa Busque "phantom" (Lasalle, Qc) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don Juan (DVD)
you missed the show and was not able to see the live performance? don'T worry the show is finally out on DVD and believe me it is worth every penny!!! The songs are great some interesting voices come out of it and this is one show you will want to see over and over and over again!!! Yes the show is in French but don't let that stop you!!! If I continue listening to it at this rate I'll have to buy a second DVD to replace my own!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must buy, April 26 2010
YEMANA (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don Juan (DVD)
This is the DVD and not the CD as stated by Amazon. I saw this musical live twice and would have gone again had it played longer as I couldn't get enough of it. My eyes & my ears just were not big enough to take it all in. I immediately bought the CD, and listened to it over and over again for months. Then the DVD finally came out. It is in French, but french or english you won't regret it. The music, the dance, the costumes.... amazing. If you love spanish music and dancing, this is a DVD you'll want to watch over and over again. The DVD is also very well made, you can see whole scenes and close ups. The singers are all great and show great emotions. Felix Gray was a genius in this production.

5.0 out of 5 stars c'est un rêve, Oct. 14 2011
This review is from: Don Juan (DVD)
Le DVD est magnifique. Les scènes, les chanteurs, la musique , les costumes c'est vraiment féérique. Je ne me lasse pas de regarder ce DVD. C'est la plus belle comédie musicale qui n'a jamais été produite. Le côté latino- espagnole réhausse tout ce décor magique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don Juan DVD, March 9 2009
Robert Gagnon (Montreal, QC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don Juan (DVD)
I fully agree with the two previous reviews and would add that the Spanish dance numbers are also worth the price of the DVD. However, I was disappointed that the song "l'amour est plus fort" which is on the CD was not on the DVD. Since I believe the CD was made before the show opened, it may have been decided to drop this song. What a shame since it is possibly one of the nicest songs in the show. I would also add, that in my opinion this show is up there with many of the great musicals on Broadway, including Cats, Phantom of the Opera, etc..

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, May 16 2009
This review is from: Don Juan (DVD)
I SAW THIS PLAY AT YOUTUBE FOR FIRST TIME AND FALL IN LOVE, THE DRAMA, FLAMENCO, THE MUSIC THE PASSION WHATELSE I CAN SAY, EVERYTHING IF YOU LOVE ALL THOSE THINGS, PLUS FELIX GRAY A MASTER ON HIS CREATION I CANT WAIT TO GET MY DVD TO SEE THE FULL PLAY...

Don Juan
Don Juan by Mario Pelchat (DVD - 2008)
Out of stock