5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable
tHE BEST OR EVEN THE ONLY CHRISTMAS SHOW TO HAVE, yOU VISIT NEW YORK IN 3-D PLUS THE ROCKETTES =WONDERFUL SHOW AND SANTA IS THERE TOO.
Published on Feb. 1 2009 by SonoPicto

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice video until the error in the track started showing up
Really nice Xmas video but there is an errors in my DVD that spoiled the viewing towards the end. It looks like pixles are missing from the TV screen but when i tried 3 other blue ray DVDs the error is not in my TV so clearly the DVD has the errors. I will be returning this copy and hopefully Amazon can check the other copies for this problem.
Published 19 months ago by C. Sorochi

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable, Feb. 1 2009
SonoPicto "Richard" (montreal canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost like being there, Jan. 16 2012
This review is from: Radio City Christmas... (DVD)
While I've never had the opportunity to visit New York to see the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes in person, it almost felt like I was actually sitting there in the audience. My parents and I watched the show one evening during Christmas and we were amazed at the entertainment and the quality of the DVD itself! Watching this show is one more thing we've added to our list of Christmas traditions!

5.0 out of 5 stars From British Columbia, Feb. 21 2009
This review is from: Radio City Christmas... (DVD)
This video is a night at Radio City Music Hall in New York from your own living room. It is spectacular and I couldn't recommend or describe it better than using the word 'spectacular'again! If you can't make it to New York during the Christmas festivities, by all means pick up this video of Radio City's Christmas Spectacular by the Rockettes. You will love it! The dancing, marching, singing, and acting is suppurb and precise. The parade of the Wooden soldiers is something you will never forget! And the kicks are kicks like you have never seen before!
Squirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, Sept. 26 2010
Diana (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio City Christmas... (DVD)
Seeing this show live was spectacular and the gift at the end, beyond expectation. The movie is terrific, a wonderful reminder of the live show, and a formidable (and economical) substitute if you just can't see it live. Well worth having in your Christmas collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. it's like I was at the Radio City musical in NY, Dec 10 2009
S. Lachapelle "lachaps" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio City Christmas... (DVD)
Some of my friends has seen this show and when I let them see my DVD, they all said that it is as shown at the Radio City Theatre in Ny, it is so fun, The Rockettes are so PERFECT, it's like watching one person in a 100 mirors.
You want to see somethings that you never saw for Christmas, buy this DVD you won't regret it. SYLVIE L.

5.0 out of 5 stars This will get you "In the Spirit", Nov. 20 2009
R. J. Harwood (Brockville, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio City Christmas... (DVD)
This Christmas show is certainly as the title says.
"SPECTACULAR" I must recommend it to all and those Rockettes are wonderful in all sequences ! Music and Dancing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice video until the error in the track started showing up, Dec 29 2012

Radio City Christmas...
Radio City Christmas... by Various Artists - Time Life Music (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 21.11