march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on August 30, 2014
Quality of the cheese board is great. Only complaint is that product is packaged with a wire/slicer already attached. When opened the package, that wire had snapped in transit. Thankfully they ship with 2 spare ones taped to the bottom, no problem switching out the broken one but would have been nice to receive it with everything in one piece. Otherwise works great on all kinds of cheeses.
on January 11, 2014
I bought 3 of these, 1 for myself, and 2 as gifts for Christmas. Everyone loves them, myself included. I like it far better than the basic cutting board and knife set I usually see. This is a unique product and a must have for any cheese lover. Excellent quality, arrived much sooner than expected, included extra cutting wires.
on May 27, 2013
Happy with this marble cheese slicer. Bought it for my husband and it works well. Easy to clean and comes with extra wires for replacement. A nice piece to have in the kitchen if you have a cheese lover in the house.
on May 9, 2013
I purchased due to the reviews. Buying 99% on internet these are very important to me. This is my first disappointment. The marble is chipped along the slice line. The wire came broken. True they provide two spare wires however; the wires are way too long for the product. There is no way it's slack for cutting the cheese, too much slack. The screw for the handle was put in crooked so it doesn't fit properly. The handle sits in loose to allow for changing the wire. I'm glad I didn't purchase this for a gift. Please do not waste your money on this product sight unseen. I should have heeded other reviews of similar products.
on January 14, 2014
I bought this as a gift as I have 1 and the person I bought for saw mine and wanted one. I had to look around a fair bit but was glad to see it on Amazon and so ordered 2.
My only disappointment was the way it was packaged. I was surprised they arrived in 1 piece as there was no bubble wrap or any other type of protective cover.
They are both very happy with them and I thank you for having them available for me to purchase.
on March 12, 2013
I bought this for my son for his birthday. Being a camp worker, he has not yet had a chance to use it, but when he opened it up, he was very impressed with the size, and the fact that it had an extra wire, and that he could cut cheese to his hearts content and not have any pieces un-uniform. I think he will be very happy with it.
on April 16, 2016
Arrived with the wire incorrectly installed and the handle of the slicer bent downwards. I was able to fix that, but the product appears to be poorly made, and difficult to get cheese slices consistent in thickness. I think I'll try a different manufacturer.
on January 9, 2014
It was a gift (one of many) for my wife. She has been after a replacement for a while. Works great on a simple principle. You can pay more but you more or less get the same thing.
on February 8, 2012
I am so very pleased with the Oenophilia Marble Cheese Board with slicer. Don't have to rely on others to slice me off some cheese anymore. A favorite addition to my kitchen aids.
on January 30, 2014
Small and convenient. Couldn't ask for anything better. It's excellent to clean and fits in the smallest place.
I would recommend to everyone.