5.0 out of 5 stars Unthinkable
Awesome movie. Tense action and Samuel Jackson again proves what a great actor he is. Love this man's acting, he's the best!
Published 14 months ago by dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Iomega 320GB Prestige Portable Hard Drive, USB 2.1
Published on Jan. 28 2010 by Ralph J. Cibula

5.0 out of 5 stars Unthinkable, July 29 2013
This review is from: Iomega Prestige 320 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive 34342 (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems!, Oct. 23 2009
S. Moreau (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I have used this hard drive for a month now and I have had NO problems with it! I have dropped it a few times but been relatively careful with its handling. I use the product as directed (safely remove hardware before disconnecting, disconnecting the hard drive whenever not in use, etc) and i have had NO problems. Would buy/recommend again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for my needs, March 7 2010
Robson Brocco de Sousa "Brocco" (Campinas, SP, Brazil) - See all my reviews
howdy.... quick review on this one... I needed a hard drive so I could backup my files and this one is perfect. Its small, needs only 1 USB plug (though comes with the usb splitter cable you won't need it), its very stylish, very fast and very robust.

its cheaper than WD my book but it doesnm't mean built quality is cheaper, on the contrary, I had WD before and I can tell you this one is much better besides the fact that is real faster(faster as you can get without having to buy one with firewire)

so, if your needs are the same as mine this is a good choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Iomega 320 PHD good to go, Jan. 4 2010
Bought this to back up my family photos, etc. The slim design and pleasing feel of the metal case are just icing on the cake. The best part is the ease of use. Just plug it in and drag and drop. I am pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Apple, too, June 14 2010
Member 121 (Okanagan Valley, BC) - See all my reviews
I hooked it up to my Apple Mac Mini and formatted it. I only need to use one USB port to power it. Works fine.

This external HD is equipped with a USB cable that has three connections. One connection fits in the HD. The other end of the cable splits into two USB connections. Depending on your computer specs you may need to plug both connections into two different USB ports on your computer. (In order to power it and use it.) Like I said I only need one. The dual-connection end of the cable is labeled so you'll know which one to plug into your computer for single USB cable use.

4.0 out of 5 stars LIGHT AS A FEATHER GOOD BUY, May 12 2010
It was much more attractive than i thought it would be it is very easy to use downloads files very fast i just got it and i am quite impressed by it it is also compact light and sturdy i think it is worth buying. i would definately recommended it to my friends

3.0 out of 5 stars Iomega 320GB Prestige Portable Hard Drive, USB 2.1, Jan. 28 2010
This drive was quickly picked up by the iMac. I did find that only 275 of the 320 GB were available to me. I have not figured out why the short fall in GBs. Otherwise works fine ---- it does have moving parts --sounds like a spinning disk. Really think I should have waited for a solid state unit with no moving parts ---would be a better investment. The short warranty periods on these units do not leave one with a secure feeling.