march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store snsflyout sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on October 8, 2011
I am collecting all the original Hawaii Five-O Seasons as it was, in my opinion, the best Series ever shown. The acting was good, the
characters believable and the plots interesting. The show had top writing teams and surpassed many series that are on TV today. This
is only my opinion, but I was interested in it when a friend raved about it. She watches the new Series of the same name and said that
I should see the first one as it was totally different and just as enjoyable to her. I'm hooked as the saying goes and can't wait until
I have the complete series of 12 Seasons. That is a long time for a series to run so it must have been a winner. Buy the first one and
I am sure you will become a fan, too. Trust Amazon to have nothing but the best entertainment!
on August 13, 2013
i knew i would enjoy the dvd because i already had seasons 1 and 2 so was familiar. what i was most impressed with was the speed of service. this package (i ordered seasons 3,4,&5) was my first foray into amazon.com shopping. if every order goes even close to as smooth as this one did, they have a customer for life.
on February 16, 2013
Miss the television of yesteryears as posted in previous reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed this season. Again, great filming, beautiful location. Acting throughout is well done.
on June 27, 2013
I am a collector and am pleased to have this season in my collection. I haven't been able to watch it yet but I'm sure I will enjoy it.
on March 22, 2014
I live classic cop shows before computers. The cars, the style, the action is always good. Jack Lord dies a great job as always
on December 17, 2013
wonderful old series enjoyed watching it all over again, it seems like only yesterday that it was on tv! i'm a big fan!
on February 6, 2015
Fast shipping, Great packaging, Outstanding product, Highly Recommended! ★★★★★
on December 13, 2014
If you love classic tv drama and action - this series can't be beat!
on June 5, 2015