countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on July 11, 2016
VERY NICE
on May 13, 2016
Good quick sale 100%
on May 4, 2016
Thanks!
on March 2, 2016
Great special features, great show.
This arrived quickly without issue
on February 24, 2016
Got it today! Took a little longer than it said but that's ok! Now to go watch it, for 16 hours straight..... 😜
on February 24, 2016
I bought this dvd as the show had won many awards and I particularly enjoy the genre. The story line is kind of a familiar one where the 'hero' is a very ordinary guy who makes a bad decision and then things start to go wrong very quickly and he's in over his head before he knows what's going on. There are many surprises in the plot line nevertheless. I found though that I was using the fast forward button through quite a few scenes which were mostly motivational explanations and tended to go over long. There are also a couple of scenes where you just have to overlook the fact that something was glossed over and didn't quite make sense or didn't fit the timeline. However for the price it's definitely worth a watch and I did buy season 2. The acting and casting are both excellent.
on February 4, 2016
I ordered the blu ray for my collection and it was damaged and scratched, I have added pics
review image
on January 25, 2016
Worked great- no issues! It came in pristine condition and I had no issues with playing the dvd.
on January 18, 2016
Great!
on January 16, 2016
Replaced my 'borrowed' DVD's... Breaking Bad was fantastic!