4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I trusted my gut!!!
I have to admit, I *almost* didn't purchase this item after reading some of the reviews. Many of the reviews paint this jewelry cleaner in a bad light and truly almost deterred me from trying it for myself but something in my gut kept nagging at me to go forth. I'm really glad I did.

So what you have to run some of the jewelry through a few times before...
Published 6 months ago by randy belair

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
I'm not very impressed with this product but it does the job.
I clean my jewelry once a month and need to repeat the cleaning cycle about 5-10 times till it gets really clean. I add liquid soap - otherwise it doesn't clean well.
Published on Aug. 6 2012 by Lily

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I trusted my gut!!!, Feb. 22 2014
randy belair (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Cleaning Machine (Jewelry)

So what you have to run some of the jewelry through a few times before removing all the tarnish! Honestly, at least I'm not scrubbing and polishing getting my hands dirty and dried out. Yes, it works MUCH better if you add a cleaner to the water and I'm glad I read that in the reviews so I could order it at the same time but for the price, this machine does what it promises to do. It does take up to six or seven cycles to clean highly tarnished silver but again, it's not spending my energy in the process and I was quite surprised that it does get the thick tarnish off without elbow grease!

I tried running the cycle with and without special cleaner (I just got the stuff here that is for use with these types of jewelry systems) and truthfully, though in the description it says it cleans with just water, using the special cleaner is needed. I'm sure you can clean very lightly soiled items with plain water but anything with visible dirt or grime does need the specialized cleaner.

Again, for the price, this is totally worth it in my opinion and I am glad I trusted my gut on this one. I have no regrets about purchasing it and would buy it again in the future.

Happy shopping!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars small & does the job, Jan. 3 2013
twospiritwolf (Vancouver, BC CANADA) - See all my reviews
quite small stylish jewelry cleaner...has cleaned my rings amazingly so far...will be trying other jewelry now that I know what it can do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product , Easy to use. Jewlery comes out sparkling., Feb. 4 2012
This product was delivered very quickly. It is very easy to use and your Jewlery comes out Sparkling Clean. Nice not to have to take my jewlery to the Jewlery Store to be cleaned. Three minutes in the machine and they look brand new.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, Oct. 17 2012
got this as a gift for my wife who was very please to receive it. She likes antique jewellery and this product radically improved the luster of many of her pieces. I also tried cleaning my glasses and it did get most of the grime out but not all. For the price and the noticeable results it achieves it was well worth it to purchase. Shipping was timely.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE!, Feb. 11 2012
Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Cleaning Machine I ordered 2 of these for Christmas gifts for my daughter and daughter-in-law and they LOVE them. My daughter said it is a "must have" item. They cleaned all of our jewellery and I was so impressed that I ordered one for myself. I have never been able to get my jewellery so clean and sparkley with other jewellery cleaners. I love that you don't need to use chemicals and that it is large enough to do eyeglasses as well. Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, Jan. 19 2012
Christine Prokosch (Medicine Hat, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
For the price, this is good value. Have used it to clean dental appliances, eyeglasses and some jewellery, with water only. Works well - sometimes run things through repeatedly to get more clean. Nice compact design. Worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Nov. 21 2013
Does a nice job on jewelry, and a better job on eyeglasses. I use warm water and a small amt of dish det'r'g, rinse under hot water and dry with paper towel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, Jan. 6 2013
Unit is very easy to use and works really well. Rings sparkle!! Used it with the Blitz Jewellery cleaner for jewellery that has not been cleaned in a while and came out sparkling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product , good service., Nov. 21 2012
It does what it suppose to be doing very well , at least so far . and that is all I want .

TS

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultrasonic Cleaner, Oct. 17 2012
The cleaner works well and it is very simple to use.
I use it mostly to clean my glasses and occasionally for dentures as well.
Worth the money!