4.0 out of 5 stars Good value
For the price, this is good value. Have used it to clean dental appliances, eyeglasses and some jewellery, with water only. Works well - sometimes run things through repeatedly to get more clean. Nice compact design. Worth the price.
Published on Jan. 19 2012 by Christine Prokosch

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
I'm not very impressed with this product but it does the job.
I clean my jewelry once a month and need to repeat the cleaning cycle about 5-10 times till it gets really clean. I add liquid soap - otherwise it doesn't clean well.
Published 20 months ago by Lily

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, Jan. 19 2012
Christine Prokosch (Medicine Hat, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Cleaning Machine (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner, Jan. 13 2013
The Professional CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner works great, we just love it. It came within the prescribed time given to me via email.

We use the Ultrasonic unit for making Lipomosal Encapsulated Vitamin C, a process
that renders Vitamin C much more potent and beneficial to our health.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE!, Feb. 11 2012
Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Cleaning Machine I ordered 2 of these for Christmas gifts for my daughter and daughter-in-law and they LOVE them. My daughter said it is a "must have" item. They cleaned all of our jewellery and I was so impressed that I ordered one for myself. I have never been able to get my jewellery so clean and sparkley with other jewellery cleaners. I love that you don't need to use chemicals and that it is large enough to do eyeglasses as well. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars small & does the job, Jan. 3 2013
twospiritwolf (Vancouver, BC CANADA) - See all my reviews
quite small stylish jewelry cleaner...has cleaned my rings amazingly so far...will be trying other jewelry now that I know what it can do.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, Oct. 17 2012
got this as a gift for my wife who was very please to receive it. She likes antique jewellery and this product radically improved the luster of many of her pieces. I also tried cleaning my glasses and it did get most of the grime out but not all. For the price and the noticeable results it achieves it was well worth it to purchase. Shipping was timely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product , Easy to use. Jewlery comes out sparkling., Feb. 4 2012
This product was delivered very quickly. It is very easy to use and your Jewlery comes out Sparkling Clean. Nice not to have to take my jewlery to the Jewlery Store to be cleaned. Three minutes in the machine and they look brand new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Nov. 21 2013
Does a nice job on jewelry, and a better job on eyeglasses. I use warm water and a small amt of dish det'r'g, rinse under hot water and dry with paper towel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, Jan. 6 2013
Unit is very easy to use and works really well. Rings sparkle!! Used it with the Blitz Jewellery cleaner for jewellery that has not been cleaned in a while and came out sparkling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product , good service., Nov. 21 2012
It does what it suppose to be doing very well , at least so far . and that is all I want .

TS

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultrasonic Cleaner, Oct. 17 2012
The cleaner works well and it is very simple to use.
I use it mostly to clean my glasses and occasionally for dentures as well.
Worth the money!