Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

on September 25, 2012
I love the embroidery on the front and along the whole strap of this bag. However, I'm disappointed that the strap is not adjustable (it's a bit too long for me). Another part I don't like is that once my mat is rolled up inside the bag, I can't close the top with the fastener. It tightens very minimally, but most of the top of my mat is exposed... (I tried all 3 mats I own of different thicknesses with the same result). The zippered pocket on the front is a nice touch though.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2011
If you have a sticky mat, you will not be able to get your mat into this bag. We have 3 different yoga mats at home and couldn't get any of them to slide down into this bag. The mat sticks to the fabric.
As for now, I haven't been able to use the yoga mat bag. My plan is to find someone that sews to make a satin liner to go inside.
I gave the this yoga mat bag 1 star because it looks nice and has a little pocket for your keys.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse