Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

on September 25, 2012
I love the embroidery on the front and along the whole strap of this bag. However, I'm disappointed that the strap is not adjustable (it's a bit too long for me). Another part I don't like is that once my mat is rolled up inside the bag, I can't close the top with the fastener. It tightens very minimally, but most of the top of my mat is exposed... (I tried all 3 mats I own of different thicknesses with the same result). The zippered pocket on the front is a nice touch though.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 22, 2011
If you have a sticky mat, you will not be able to get your mat into this bag. We have 3 different yoga mats at home and couldn't get any of them to slide down into this bag. The mat sticks to the fabric.
As for now, I haven't been able to use the yoga mat bag. My plan is to find someone that sews to make a satin liner to go inside.
I gave the this yoga mat bag 1 star because it looks nice and has a little pocket for your keys.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again