5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Good Looking, and Good Size, Nov. 28 2011
This review is from: Gaiam Bag-Tree Of Life-Natural With Green Tree Embroidery (Sports)
Perfect fit for my extra thick Pur Earth mat, even when it isn't rolled tightly. Nice design, pretty, sturdy and a great side pocket for a yoga strap and other incidentals. It might be a tight fit to squeeze in yoga blocks with the extra thick mat, but if I rolled it better, it would probably fit a block or two. Blocks would fit fine with a regular/thin mat.

The magnetic snaps on the top are nice, although if you're looking for a tight, secure seal along the length of the bag, the edges slightly gape. Not a problem for my purposes (just want to keep it dry in a rain or snow shower!).

You know a product exceeds your expectations when you squeal like a little girl when you open the box, and feel compelled to do yoga just to take the mat out of the bag, and put it back in the bag; walk around the room with the bag; show your husband the bag...you get the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, March 4 2013
I bought this bag to be able to travel from the yoga studio to work. Fits my mat, a large bottle of water, a change of clothes and shower stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits all of my gear, July 3 2013
Miche (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This bag fits all of my gear as well as having little pockets for keys and cards etc.

Most 'yoga bags' only really fit a mat. This one fits both my mat and towels which I need for Bikram.

The straps are just the right length and it looks great too!

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely LOVE it !, June 16 2013
I have been going to yoga weekly for over a year and I just had a mat strap. first one was really thin and broke, then I got a lululemon mat strap that was Velcro and hated it, so I had to find something that worked for me, as I needed to pack my towel (for hot yoga) and my water as well, so my hands were always really full. This bag is amazing ! I can put my mat, towel, and water bottle no problem o ! its the best bag ever !!11 and It doesn't cost a million dollars ! and the straps are perfect to sling over my shoulder ! LOVE LOVE LOVE it ! BEST YOGA TOTE BAG EVER ! and its very natural looking , and pretty. extra awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, Dec 18 2013
I have tried so many yoga bags, straps, slings... None compare to this yoga bag. I can fit my mat, towel, water bottle and still have room for clothes and some accessories without the bag becoming cumbersome. I don't have to roll my mat super right and struggle to squeeze it into a narrow opening. The straps are the perfect length and I love the tree design. Pockets are excellent for keys, locks, wallet.

The only draw back is that the inner lining is loud and crinkly, giving the appearance that it's cheap, which is in complete contrast to the embroidered canvas outside of the bag, but that is really so minor. Awesome bag. Namaste.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it - little short, Dec 11 2013
really nice bag - it's a little short width wise for my Manduka mat though, I can get it in but it's a squeeze - beautiful bag and great quality!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, Nov. 30 2013
I have enough room to fit all my needs and it looks great. The vendor was reliable and the price was very competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga bag, Nov. 19 2013
Great bag and great value. I would recommend to anyone who does hot yoga. The bag has a great liner inside

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, May 24 2013
Jo - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I really like the size of the bag and it can hold my mat, towels and water bottle. I also like the zippered front. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is the magnets don't stay closed and would prefer a zipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Zumba Bag!, May 12 2013
Great quality canvas bag with beautiful embroidery. 2 pockets, one inside, one outside. No unpleasant surprises - I got exactly what I purchased. Closes with 3 large magnetic snaps - very convenient.

ARRAY(0xb003b06c)