march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 21, 2011
The image quality from this product is excellent.

The only problem i find with this unit,
Is that after doing the first auto-scan, with my antenna pointing south,
if i want to add other channels, by pointing my antenna north,
there is no automatic added re-scan, like on my other unit.

You have to look-up each channel,add them manually, and than the
unit defaults back to the last channel you scanned ( and found).

Also the channel the unit displays, is not the actual channel you see on the tv,
so you have to manually scan each of them from 2 to 69, for each position
of your antenna, but it only has to be done once.
on July 14, 2011
I placed the order at 15:45hr on the 13 july, and received the package at 11;45hr on the 14 july. Can't beat this service, as the crow flies we are at a distance of 50km from the supplier.
Easy to hook up and works very well. The only observation that I have is: On the Quick Start Up Guide, Step 5, don't look for a DIGITAL/ANALOG button, the unit just does the switching automatically, there is no button.
Must say all in all very satisfied costumer.
on July 30, 2012
The Zinwell ZAT-970a digital to analog converter does everything it promises. I get 27 channels and sub-channels off-the-air in the south Etobicoke (Toronto) area. I use a Terk HDTVa amplified indoor antenna. The amplified antenna noticeably helps reception with this unit. Each channel can show signal strength and quality. This helps aiming the antenna for the first time. The analog pass-through feature works when I power off the converter box. The analog signals are poor in my area, so I will not be using this feature. The quality of the new HD channels is superb. I can now say goodbye to my cable carrier.
on January 10, 2012
I purchased an inappropriate product BUT the customer service with Electronique Hi-Fi is unbeatable. It took only a couple of hours for them to get my email and give me permission to return it. Had I kept it, I would also need to purchase an antenna. I decided to get cable service instead. Thank you ELECTRINIQUE HI-FI! I do hope I will need you again and that I will be smarter next time.
on February 11, 2016
Shipping was great! I live in Toronto and the item was shipped from Montreal by a store called Quesadilla. It arrived 2 business days after the order was placed. I opted for standard delivery but it was expedited anyway. The unit works except it does not have a "Previous Channel" button but it has other buttons that does nothing. I hooked it up to an "RCA Air" folder size wall antenna in my bedroom and I got 13 channels including CFTO, CBLT, CityTV, CHCH Hamilton, WNLO Buffalo, TVO, Bounce, Global and some others. I miss CBCNN, CTVNN, CP24 and the Weather Network. The picture was great even on my old CRT TV. My house is near the 404 & Finch area and from my roof, I can see the CN Tower antenna (about 20 Miles) and my bedroom is in the back of the house away from the CN Tower. I was happy so I bought another one for a TV in another room. I split the signal from the one antenna and hoped that it works. It did! and there was no noticeable degradation.
on September 17, 2011
Just the perfect thing i needed at this time to tune the same tv channels i use to before this change to numeric from analogic.
on July 20, 2014
Bought this DtoA converter to replace a 5 year old obsolete unit that was gradually failing on certain HD channels. Image quality is fine. Sensitivity is higher as my first scan late one evening found 40 channels ( normally only 23 are usable). Features I miss with this brand are the "Previous channel" button and the Add on channel scan. Also an annoying feature is on weak signals the popup data display interferes with watching the show. Having the 4 or 8 hour auto shutoff is a plus which should help this unit last longer. Oh and there is an un-labelled button on the lower right of my controller for changing the picture aspect (Wide Normal Zoom Stretch)
on September 27, 2011
C'est le produit qui va me permettre de regarder la télévision sans le câble avec une qualité d'image exceptionnelle.
Merci Zinwell !

FB
on April 2, 2012
My wife (her login id I am using) bought this for us. It does exactly as advertised and is so easy to setup. We now get 8? channels whereas before we received one. Two of the channels here in Elgin County Ontario we now get are perfect for our three year old also. We are very happy. TV is now what it should be in our household. I will recommend this to others, and would buy another if needed. The few extra dollars for this one are definitely worth it.
on June 1, 2013
As others have stated we receive about 4 or 5 channels which is a decent amount.
It only works with an antennae and it might as well be a decent one.Don't cheapen out on it!
The screen image is quite good as the tv signals are digital and we have it set up to a 26 year old tv!
For the money spent the product is quite good.It must be mentionned that it is of course inferior to cable,
satellite or internet tv but it is alot cheaper.