4.0 out of 5 stars Great season and DVD worked perfectly
Only downside is these new MASH seasons don't have the descriptive episode guides in the front of them, that the old versions did. But it was the perfect price for hours of enjoyment!
Published 10 months ago by aszy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product - bad packaging
Published on Nov. 22 2009 by TML_19

4.0 out of 5 stars Great season and DVD worked perfectly, June 14 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars MASH, June 6 2013
Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: M*A*S*H*: Season 2 (DVD)
This is a series that goes back when I was a teenager and I found then as I do now I still get laughs out of this show. Although I still rate this series as a 4 star program, I highly recommend you DO NOT buy it from the website that I tried to buy the full series in the first place (juanmaparez.com). I bought it there because they had the FULL set for a more reasonable price and when I received it (the full series) and watched them there were many shows and discs that I could not watch. Seasons 2, 5, 6, 8 and 9 were seasons that were faulty so I had to buy them again. Now I am looking at what other sites have to offer for some of these older programs and so I am VERY careful these days as to WHERE I buy things like this. Regarding the website I bought this series in the first place -- for the money the price was good, for the quality it wasn't. I now check website reviews before I buy from a website I don't know much about. As for the series, wherever you buy them, it will be worth it and you won't have any regrets there as this is still a pretty good comedy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product - bad packaging, Nov. 22 2009
This review is from: M*A*S*H*: Season 2 (DVD)
This is the first of the "new" M*A*S*H packages that I have purchased. The folder is quite cheap - yet functional. The largest detraction (2 stars worth) is that there is no episode summary available - not even a piece of paper as to what episode is on each disc. While not essential for the first time round, when trying to find and episode to re-watch, this is essential. I know M*A*S*H fairly well, but I don't really want to have to memorize the episodes on each disc.
To Fox: Put out summaries you cheapos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic, Nov. 22 2011
This review is from: M*A*S*H*: Season 2 (DVD)
M*A*S*H: Martinis and Medicine Collection (The Complete TV Series)
Pls refer to MASH Farewell review. Must see all 11 seasons.

ARRAY(0xbf97b744)

M*A*S*H*: Season 2
M*A*S*H*: Season 2 (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 37.98 CDN$ 10.99