5.0 out of 5 stars this is in my top Dozen Favorite shows of all time, Feb. 14 2014
This review is from: M*A*S*H*: Season 11 (DVD)
Television started off pretty "green" in the 1950's with all the censorship, they had to show married couples with two single beds and sleeping apart! But in the 1970's, a revolution seemed to take place - there were still sensors in place, but the comedy was Raw, Edgy and most of all, Groundbreaking! They questioned everything from politics to women's rights.
M.A.S.H., Maude, All in the Family, Dean Martin Roasts, Sanford and Son were truly Ground Breaking. Benson and Soap were excellent too. In the 1980's The Golden girls brought relevant issues known to older people to the forefront with humor. And Cheers was a great show from the 1990's.

The humor in M.A.S.H. matured from a young humor to a more sophisticated Wit and as they replaced characters, they made sure they were always different personalities. Still one of my ultimate favorite shows

5.0 out of 5 stars fam fav, Feb. 10 2014
This review is from: M*A*S*H*: Season 11 (DVD)
When our son was a baby after a long day of work when my husband came home he would pick our small son up, who loved the theme music, and cuddle with him during mash this also completes our set

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Review, Jan. 7 2014
This review is from: M*A*S*H*: Season 11 (DVD)
This was a great product gift for my father at Christmas. You had the product but the shipment was to arrive in a months time and I got it within a week. Service was excellent and above my expectation. Keep up the good work. Mash was a great series and I recommend it to all who want a good laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD, Jan. 21 2013
This review is from: M*A*S*H*: Season 11 (DVD)
I bought this product 2nd hand and I was very pleased with the quality and the shipping time. I love MASH so I thought the DVD was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars The end to a wonderful series...., Jan. 11 2007
Grant Coatsworth (Merlin, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: M*A*S*H: Season Eleven (DVD)
Season eleven, is the finale to the MASH series. Included in this season is the finale, "Goodbye, Farewell, Amen"! I don't believe that 2 hour final episode was ever released before now, although I could be wrong. Having the final episode is reason enough to purchase this product. The other highlight to season 11 is the last episode on disk 2, where the members of the 4077 create a time capsule filled with artifacts. Who didn't cry when Hawkeye produced Radar's teddy Bear for inclusion in the time capsule. The actors/producers/writers knew season 11 was to be the last, and they could have easily phoned it in, but they didn't. The other episodes of season 11 are up to the MASH standards of earlier seasons. Not only would I higly recommend buying season 11, but all 11 seasons. In my opinion, MASH was the best written/acted series to ever be on TV. Where else could you find yourself laughing hystericaly one minute, then crying the next. Simply brillant! Thank You MASH 4077 for the years of laughter & tears! I shall rewatch these episodes over & over & over again!

5.0 out of 5 stars The end of an amazing journey, Sept. 13 2010
This review is from: M*A*S*H*: Season 11 (DVD)
This season is a must for any fan of the 4077 - it includes all the regular episodes of the final season, as well as the two hour finale, which is a touching farewell to all the gags and tears we've seen over 11 seasons. The DVD is good decent quality. If you are planning to own any MASH seasons, this one deserves a place on your shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved the best for last..., Oct. 14 2008
CanadianMother (Ontario) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: M*A*S*H: Season Eleven (DVD)
Now that I have purchased MASH Season Eleven on DVD, I have the entire series. I love watching these old episodes of this classic show that, in my opinion, is one of the best shows ever to be on television. I have seen every episode many times since I was a kid and still I never get tired of watching them.

I believe that with season eleven, they saved the best for last. Every single episode in this season was good, and a few of the episodes were especially poignant and memorable. This all culminates with the final two hour movie that closes off the series so completely and with such emotional intensity. I defy you to watch this final episode without a single tear!

Fans of this show should own all the DVDs, but for the more casual watchers, if you only buy one MASH DVD, I would highly recommend you get this last one, because the show only got better as time went on, and because the final episode is just excellent.

ARRAY(0xbc37cf6c)

M*A*S*H*: Season 11
M*A*S*H*: Season 11 (DVD - 2008)
CDN$ 37.98 CDN$ 10.99