4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse & features but not durable
GREAT AESTHETIC APPEAL, FEELS AMAZING, LOVE THE SCROLL WHEEL!
Published 15 months ago by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice accuracy, poor battery life
Overall, for the price I paid, I'm happy with this mouse. It is accurate, fast and aesthetically pleasing. However, it seems to lag when you're multitasking and a video is involved. In addition, I find the battery life to be rough. Do yourself a favor and use lithiums, not just regular a alkaline.
Published on Jan. 4 2011 by Sandra Prusina

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse & features but not durable, May 26 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse with BlueTrack Technology (Electronics)
GREAT AESTHETIC APPEAL, FEELS AMAZING, LOVE THE SCROLL WHEEL!
I've been using this mouse for over 6-8 months now and I'm on my 2nd one! I absolutely love how this mouse works on any surface, and how well it fits my hand. Oh and range is awesome too. It's a battery killer but I use rechargeable batteries. That being said, I had a little accident with the first one (light fall from my desk to the floor) and it was completely destroyed. The 2nd one is about 4 months in and starting to develop issues with the receiver (most likely due to another light fall). The transmitter needs to be constantly pushed down with a certain force for my laptop to recognize it. It gets annoying after a while and I have to be careful not to push/rotate the receiver too hard or else it might break. I've been playing around with the receiver/twitching it a lot lately just for my laptop to recognize it.

IN ALL, ITS A GREAT CHEAP MOUSE BUT VERY SENSITIVE (take care of the receiver). BE GENTLE WITH IT! I'll be ordering my 3rd one very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, Jan. 10 2011
I bought this for my mom for Christmas. She uses her mouse on a microsuede couch, on the back of a pillow, her leg, everywhere but on a desk and a regular mousepad. It works beautifully and tracks accurately on every surface.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice accuracy, poor battery life, Jan. 4 2011