march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 26, 2013
GREAT AESTHETIC APPEAL, FEELS AMAZING, LOVE THE SCROLL WHEEL!
I've been using this mouse for over 6-8 months now and I'm on my 2nd one! I absolutely love how this mouse works on any surface, and how well it fits my hand. Oh and range is awesome too. It's a battery killer but I use rechargeable batteries. That being said, I had a little accident with the first one (light fall from my desk to the floor) and it was completely destroyed. The 2nd one is about 4 months in and starting to develop issues with the receiver (most likely due to another light fall). The transmitter needs to be constantly pushed down with a certain force for my laptop to recognize it. It gets annoying after a while and I have to be careful not to push/rotate the receiver too hard or else it might break. I've been playing around with the receiver/twitching it a lot lately just for my laptop to recognize it.

IN ALL, ITS A GREAT CHEAP MOUSE BUT VERY SENSITIVE (take care of the receiver). BE GENTLE WITH IT! I'll be ordering my 3rd one very soon.
on January 4, 2011
Overall, for the price I paid, I'm happy with this mouse. It is accurate, fast and aesthetically pleasing. However, it seems to lag when you're multitasking and a video is involved. In addition, I find the battery life to be rough. Do yourself a favor and use lithiums, not just regular a alkaline.
on January 10, 2011
I bought this for my mom for Christmas. She uses her mouse on a microsuede couch, on the back of a pillow, her leg, everywhere but on a desk and a regular mousepad. It works beautifully and tracks accurately on every surface.